Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 11:13 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times

Advertisements

ANY person in the US has a right to due process, regardless of their citizenship.

But trump want to deny them this right. Next week, quien sabe? Maybe he denies due process to everyone.

Quote:
We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:48 AM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yep. That's who I'm asking about. Ya'll wanna ask us what we are doing to help illegal immigrants in light of the American poor and downtrodden. What are YOU doing to help THEM?
What are YOU doing to help them? I'm guessing that the answer is "nothing".

Old 06-24-2018, 12:22 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,641,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
What are YOU doing to help them? I'm guessing that the answer is "nothing".
Yeah, and what are you doing to help these people? Probably nothing, since you don’t seem to care. I give money and time to different charities trying to help these families achieve a better life. It’s a shame that our president couldn’t care less about their plight, and would rather separate parents from their babies instead of coming up with a real solution.

Old 06-24-2018, 12:30 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,213 times
Now the president suggested via twitter that we shouldn't even use judges or courts to prosecute those who cross the border.
What a deplorable administration we have. Separate babies and children from parents without even a plan. Hateful people.
No hiding the racism at all.

Old 06-24-2018, 12:36 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Well in place of a physical wall this just might work.

I say if someone sneaks across the border and is picked up by our border guards they should give them a sandwich, a drink and drive them back to the border.

The illegal aliens are winning despite the opposition of Trump. They arrive seeking asylum, they get put up for days, weeks, months so their case can be heard and then they are either admitted or sent back. On another thread here Trump wants to reopen a navy base in California to house 47,000 aliens but the very liberal sanctuary city leaders are saying not so fast. They are such hypocrites.

The illegals are wining because there will come a time when they are released from their holding areas but in the meantime we are taking good care of them.

America is like a life boat on an angry sea. We can only take so many people before we sink.

Our immigration laws are only as good as those who chose to enforce them or not.

Old 06-24-2018, 12:37 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Why does the left wish for an invasion of illegal aliens?

Old 06-24-2018, 12:39 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Good. Get in line like the rest of the folks.

Old 06-24-2018, 12:43 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times
Good, just put them back and pretend they never came.

Old 06-24-2018, 12:43 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post

This country was built by immigrants, probably your grandparents. It is what made us unique and great, that diversity.

But I am talking to a wall, right ?

Old 06-24-2018, 12:45 PM

1,743 posts, read 990,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It's not just the leftists in this country!
I've been saving various snippets on this guy since he started his run!

Quote:
“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”
He then declared it as “a human right we will defend.”

AMLO has an economic plan where hundreds-of-thousands of his fellow Mexicans flood the Southern U.S. border region; overwhelm the system and essentially create an initial border economy; then, with the door and pathway created, begin a process of exfiltration of U.S. economic wealth directly into Mexico.

Andrés Manuel López Obrador is not crazy; he has a pretty ingenious strategy.

Through overwhelming the Southern border regions, the nation of Mexico will be able to influence local U.S. laws and overwhelm the local U.S. political structures. The Ameri/Mex zone penetrates into the U.S. and provides a borderless opening for migration, trade, commerce and the education of Mexican citizens through the utilization of U.S. social and economic systems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies