Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 02:05 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
I already provided it.
No, you didn't

Some story in a left wing fish wrap written by someone so obsessed with Trump to the point of having TDS. Nothing at all about the Guinness Book of World Records. Can you post a link where they chronicled all of Obama's lies? What about Hillary's lies? Oh wait...I bet no one even bothered to do that.

You Canadians need to worry about your own country.

Old 07-04-2018, 02:16 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Isn’t it time we take care of our homeless Americans? Say the kiddos on the streets. The homeless men and women? Those with mental illness?

It absolutely amazes me that people who are here illegally and take welfare benefits march in our streets and make demands when they have absolutely no legal right to be her nor do they have any right afforded a citizen.

I have a feeling that moonbats have an ass spanking coming in the mid terms.

Old 07-04-2018, 06:49 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Trump wants to ensure that he makes the Guiness World of Records.

Besides, the assertion that was made was that Trump didn't lie. He does. Every day.
everyone lies, Obama lied when our people were shot, he said, the attack was b/c of some illustrator, who posted some pictures, then he tried to say they were protesting, well, protesters do not carry rocket launchers...and btw, when Hillary and Bill left the White House, she stole all kinds of articles and paintings she was forced to give back...so.....talk about the World Records??????

Tell me, what does Trump lie about, everyday, start today and work your way backwards please.

Old 07-04-2018, 06:50 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Isn’t it time we take care of our homeless Americans? Say the kiddos on the streets. The homeless men and women? Those with mental illness?

It absolutely amazes me that people who are here illegally and take welfare benefits march in our streets and make demands when they have absolutely no legal right to be her nor do they have any right afforded a citizen.

I have a feeling that moonbats have an ass spanking coming in the mid terms.
yes, it is.....maybe Washington could work something out that would be fair, first thing, adhere to the laws already on the books. Overhaul our entire immigration system

Old 07-04-2018, 07:16 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
everyone lies, Obama lied when our people were shot, he said, the attack was b/c of some illustrator, who posted some pictures, then he tried to say they were protesting, well, protesters do not carry rocket launchers...and btw, when Hillary and Bill left the White House, she stole all kinds of articles and paintings she was forced to give back...so.....talk about the World Records??????

Tell me, what does Trump lie about, everyday, start today and work your way backwards please.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-again-so.html

Old 07-04-2018, 07:19 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Keep in mind that a parent can have multiple kids. I don't know how many kids are typical of that demographic but 3 each would bring your two numbers pretty close.
nope..that source actually gave the total number of children, if you are interested go back and look, but what the heck is the difference? No US Citizen who is arrested has to surrender their children and not told where their kids are, if you can't see the difference then there is probably not much I can say to change your mind.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:50 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
everyone lies, Obama lied when our people were shot, he said, the attack was b/c of some illustrator, who posted some pictures, then he tried to say they were protesting, well, protesters do not carry rocket launchers..
But you forgot this part....
Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.81b6e10ccb3d
So, from the State Department perspective, this was an attack on a CIA operation, perhaps by the very people the CIA was battling, and the ambassador tragically was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But, for obvious reasons, the administration could not publicly admit that Benghazi was mostly a secret CIA effort. The talking points were originally developed by the CIA at the request of a member of the House Intelligence Committee. Interestingly, all of the versions are consistent on one point — that the attacks were “spontaneously inspired by protests at the U.S. embassy in Cairo,” a fact later deemed to be incorrect.
Quote:
.and btw, when Hillary and Bill left the White House, she stole all kinds of articles and paintings she was forced to give back...so.....talk about the World Records??????
yep everyone lies but isn't it funny how you bring up the Clintons and forgot about this:
Quote:
For instance, the IRS investigated President Ronald Reagan and First Lady Nancy Reagan in 1989. At issue were gowns worth as much as $25,000 and diamond jewelry that had been loaned to Nancy Reagan. A year before, the White House Ethics Office found that the president could accept a $2.5 million home in Bel Air, Calif., purchased on his behalf by undisclosed friends. However, the Reagans ultimately repaid the donors. Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House | PunditFact
Quote:
The list is too long., but here are a few starting with July 2nd. Click here for the rest: Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

July 2: "Sen. Kamala Harris is supporting the animals of MS-13."

July 2- "Watch those GDP numbers. We started off at a very low number, and right now we hit a 3.2 (percent). Nobody thought that was possible."

July 2- "The European Union … they send us Mercedes, they send us -- by the millions -- the BMWs -- cars by the millions."

June 29- Says Wisconsin "hadn’t been won by a Republican since Dwight D. Eisenhower, in 1952. And I won Wisconsin. … Ronald Reagan, remember, Wisconsin was the state that Ronald Reagan did not win."

June 26- "We’ve already started (the border wall). We started it in San Diego."

June 21- "There's been a 1,700 percent increase in asylum claims over the last 10 years."

Old 07-04-2018, 08:12 AM

62,950 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
yes, it is.....maybe Washington could work something out that would be fair, first thing, adhere to the laws already on the books. Overhaul our entire immigration system

Why do you think our immigration system need overhauling? What does that even mean?

Old 07-04-2018, 08:14 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
A church put up the nativity display within a cage, lol!

Quote:
A church in Indianapolis has put up a display that shows the statues of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus in a cage to protest the Trump administration's 'zero tolerance' policy.

The nativity statues at the Christ Church Cathedral are enclosed in a chain link fence lined with barbed wire. It's meant to resemble an immigration detention center, the church said.
https://us.cnn.com/2018/07/03/us/ind...rnd/index.html

Old 07-04-2018, 09:27 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Quote:
Whataboutism at it's finest. Let's stick with the topic Trump. Obama, Hillary etc. are not in the Whitehouse.

Quote:
You don't pay much attention, do you? I gave the links. Why did you ignore them.

Here, in chronological order, backwards:Here, pick a topic, and the matching lie or lies:
And an article that shows how some of his lies on a topic change over time:
And finally, the liar in chief himself:
He lies about the fact that the US actually has a surplus on trade with Canada, and admits in the fundraising speech that he made it all up, and doesn't know. Then he doubles down in the tweet. The USA OWN statistics show that the USA has a surplus on trade with Canada.

He makes it up as he goes along, and operates on the premise of never admitting a mistake or apologizing.
Not a leader.

P.S.

And then there are all those different stories about Stormy what's her name. Fun reading if you care:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies