Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 06:34 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
She said she is undocumented so she couldnt

So much for the claims that illegal aliens need to be protected so that they'll rat on other criminals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 06:41 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onefiftyisanumber View Post
She says in the video she supports trump.
I don't think she said that. All I could hear was "I'm glad Donald Trump..." then it was too garbled to hear. Likely something about I'm glad he wants to deport them. I certainly wouldn't take an angry lunatics statement like that as "support" probably just looking to be as offensive as possible.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Oh sure, LA is just full of black, women, Trump supporters. How delusional are you?
I thought you conservatives said that Trump is gaining popularity in the black community?

Old 05-07-2018, 06:50 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I don't think she said that. All I could hear was "I'm glad Donald Trump..." then it was too garbled to hear. Likely something about I'm glad he wants to deport them. I certainly wouldn't take an angry lunatics statement like that as "support" probably just looking to be as offensive as possible.
Lot’s of mental illness on the streets of L.A

I doubt she actually voted for anyone .

Old 05-07-2018, 06:51 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
LOL. If you are glad someone is president is because you support their actions. She clearly wants Mexicans to go back to Mexico, not exactly Bernie Sanders’ immigration agenda.

I hope nothing happened to the clerk. Some people are just so evil.
You are trying to apply logic to the rants of a crazy, violent, racist. She never said she supported him.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:51 PM

19,846 posts, read 12,106,658 times
It’s strange the family waited over a week to report him missing. Hopefully he will be found safe and unharmed.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
LOL. If you are glad someone is president is because you support their actions. She clearly wants Mexicans to go back to Mexico, not exactly Bernie Sanders’ immigration agenda.

I hope nothing happened to the clerk. Some people are just so evil.
Actually his been missing .. so something probably did happen to him .

Oh and I guess it was a woman AND a man beating this guy ..

Man missing after video shows him being beaten inside California 7-Eleven store | FOX2now.com

Old 05-07-2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
She certainly seems interested in politics and is aware of Trumps agenda

My guess is that she voted for Trump. Maybe a Mexican stole her lunch in high school.

Seriously some black people hate hispanics especially in areas like Los Angeles and Miami. I have known a few who are nice to white people and treat Hispanics like garbage. I don’t know what their political affiliation is.
Yeah it’s kind of funny and sad how the media makes it seem like all races get together perfectly in a city like L.A and that it’s just the “white people “ causing problems .

This is a real hate crime .

Gang members admit to firebombing black families in Boyle Heights housing development

Old 05-07-2018, 07:06 PM

Also there are an increasing amount of hate crimes against whites in L.A .. but the media hardly covers it locally and CNN or MSNBC or other MSM never report it .

Guess it doesn’t fit the agenda .

Old 05-07-2018, 07:51 PM

2,448 posts, read 894,251 times
Fascinating how the news story didn't frame this incident as a "hate crime," or did I miss that? I'm struggling to imagine a situation in which an white American could shout out "Go back to Mexico" to a Hispanic and then attack another Hispanic and it would not be framed as such.

What does the data say in terms of assaults/rapes/murders committed by black Americans against Hispanics/Latinos and vice versa and in terms of black Americans committed against white Americans and vice versa as a percentage of total assaults/rapes/murders?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies