Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2018, 05:11 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Because the hag still hasn't been held accountable for all of the crimes she's committed.
Probably because she DIDN’t commit those crimes that you Repubs so violently want her to have committed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2018, 05:46 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Tell the truth, I'm sick of her speaking to foreigners making American women out to be a bunch of idiots. Every time she opens her month especially belittling women to defend her loss confirms that she should not have won. She needs to shut up and go away period.

Old 05-11-2018, 05:52 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Tell the truth, I'm sick of her speaking to foreigners making American women out to be a bunch of idiots. Every time she opens her month especially belittling women to defend her loss confirms that she should not have won. She needs to shut up and go away period.
The right of free speech is part of our Constitution. Just because you hate someone doesn’t mean they have to “shut up and go away.” I, and many others, have to bear your snarky posts but, it’s your right.

Old 05-11-2018, 05:58 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
The right of free speech is part of our Constitution. Just because you hate someone doesn’t mean they have to “shut up and go away.” I, and many others, have to bear your snarky posts but, it’s your right.
You're right, she has the right to speak but every time she opens her mouth, putting women down is every time I'm glad she didn't win. Keep in mind we know what she is saying reflects what Democrats think about women. So why would I as a woman vote Democrat? She's confirming I shouldn't.

Last edited by petch751; 05-11-2018 at 06:07 PM..

Old 05-11-2018, 06:34 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Check out Hillary's new hardware under that jacket and scarf.
She would never have been fit to maintain the rigors of being President.

I've said since the election, her stumbling into the Limo was due to Medication. The lady is on some heavy duty pain Meds, possibly opioids. She reminds me of my mother who's had back problems for the last 25 years and takes a daily dose just to function.

Hillary Clinton spotted wearing supposed back brace | Daily Mail Online
Why are you still talking about Hillary?

Your man is in the White House...but I see that deplorables can't get over the fact that she had 3 million more votes than him.

Go pee in a China (GINA) cup !

Old 05-11-2018, 06:41 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
What is with the Hillary hate club? I guess these shallow Republicans don’t want to talk about their Liar president. It’s up to 3,000 lies now. Big phony too. He is the Swamp.

Old 05-11-2018, 07:00 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Why are you still talking about Hillary?

Your man is in the White House...but I see that deplorables can't get over the fact that she had 3 million more votes than him.

Go pee in a China (GINA) cup !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
What is with the Hillary hate club? I guess these shallow Republicans don’t want to talk about their Liar president. It’s up to 3,000 lies now. Big phony too. He is the Swamp.
LOL - This thread would have died days ago if Libs didn't come on and razz us about deplorables, swamps and votes.

Hillary's been falling on a regular basis. She has hurt herself. Surprised she's still on the road.

Hillary Clinton hides broken wrist under a shawl and custom kurta | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
Hillary's tumble in the tub was actually her third fall of the trip, with the first two coming in Mandu as she struggled to maintain her footing while heading down the steps of the Jahaz Mahal Palace on Monday.

Old 05-11-2018, 10:05 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Republicans hate women hence strong women aka Hillary or Senator Warren...aka...Pocohantas!

Bend over and be a "slovenian" model!

Old 05-11-2018, 10:33 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,132,239 times
maybe she forgot to take the hanger out when she took it out of the closet.

Old 05-12-2018, 01:03 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I would just like to remind everyone that FDR was mostly confined to a wheelchair for his presidency, and that Kennedy's death from a gunshot wound to the head has been claimed in part to have resulted from his inability to bend forward due to a back brace. If Clinton is struggling with back pain and needs a brace for comfort, it would not be the first time a politician has had to do so.
Yes, but it's clear that some think making fun of another suffering pain at the age she is, is appropriate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies