Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2018, 06:21 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,216,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I guess you didn't bother to read these links.. Attempts and breaking of agreements by NK has a very long history!! This was long BEFORE they actually had Nuke's that could actually HIT US mainland! Now they have it.. and you expect Kimmy to give that up??

Decades of U.S. Diplomacy With North Korea: a Timeline – Foreign Policy

https://www.wmar2news.com/newsy/nort...o-denuclearize

It'a obvious TRUE blind eye of historical facts elude YOU!!
I guess you didn't bother to read the dates on your links. Or read my original questions. I'll repost them.

You tell us. When was the last time Kim Jung Un was "cooperative"? When was the last time they agreed to discuss de-nuclearization? When was the last time a North Korean leader left the country to meet another leader? Please provide the dates...

Note, I said Kim Jong Un. Not his father. Don't bother pointing to anything before 2011.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2018, 06:26 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Why don't some liberals just call it a day and announce now that the summit in Singapore was a failure and save themselves all the pre-game hysteria?

Old 05-10-2018, 07:54 PM

6,751 posts, read 3,367,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Exactly. We all know Kim Jong Un is not going to give up his nuclear weapons, so it's all for show. But Trump and the cultists are not smart enough to realize it. And that level of ignorance is exactly what he is playing off of.
That's complete BS. You have no way of knowing any of that. The leftists are just too dismayed to admit that this president just might accomplish something historic rather than make lousy deals with terrorist states.

The ignorance belongs to those that mistakenly believed that Obama's tired ineffective cream puff diplomacy would actually accomplish anything.

Old 05-10-2018, 08:01 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,898,896 times
North Koreas nuclear test site (which is underground) collapsed. We have no idea how many years that set them back. Perhaps they even lost some scientists and engineers if it wasn’t a planned detonation.

Why would they continue to take the toll of economic sanctions if their nuclear ambitions are set back so much.

That’s what I think has happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies