Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2018, 04:44 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,827,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Were you upset by Hillary and her pay-to-play while she was head of the State Department?
Hillary is the most investigated politician ever. If she's guilty of something, they'll find it, and I'll support her punishment.

Can you say the same about Trump? Do you support his investigation? Or are you one of those people who are grasping at any possible technicality to hide his crimes?

Old 05-10-2018, 04:48 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Released today, I guess he was feeling the heat.

Strange that he would claim Stormy has been paying the legal fees when she says she hasn't.

I look forward to who set up this funding page & when. You're a fool if you think this is organic. It's no more organic than the DNC paying Russian intelligence for dirt on Trump to launch a Special Counsel.

It took us a year+ to find out who was really behind the funding of the Russian intelligence dossier, but the truth always comes out eventually. One thing even most on the left acknowledge is that Avenatti is a complete sleazebag with a political agenda. Their argument (a valid one imo) is that so is Cohen. To that end, they are two peas in a pod. Scumbag lawyers, political fixers, but pawns involved in a much bigger chess game.
He never claimed that; he has told everyone to look at dropbox.

Old 05-10-2018, 04:51 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,816,860 times
Quote:

Strange that he would claim Stormy has been paying the legal fees when she says she hasn't.

I look forward to who set up this funding page & when. You're a fool if you think this is organic. It's no more organic than the DNC paying Russian intelligence for dirt on Trump to launch a Special Counsel.

It took us a year+ to find out who was really behind the funding of the Russian intelligence dossier, but the truth always comes out eventually. One thing even most on the left acknowledge is that Avenatti is a complete sleazebag with a political agenda. Their argument (a valid one imo) is that so is Cohen. To that end, they are two peas in a pod. Scumbag lawyers, political fixers, but pawns involved in a much bigger chess game.
Lots of Trump dirt to uncover. Not to worry though, Avenatti is digging.

As far as Avenatti himself is concerned, don''t worry about him. He is sitting on a gold mine and he knows it. He will cash in big-time in the future with some very lucrative legal cases to come.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:17 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Released today,...
yep, but the subject has come up repeatedly. the first mention in this thread of the crowdjustice page dates back to march.

Quote:
I look forward to who set up this funding page & when.
the site brags that a page can be set up in 5 minutes. why would daniels and/or avenatti need anyone else?

Quote:
You're a fool if you think this is organic.
again, it doesn't take the illuminatti to set up a crowd funding page.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 05-10-2018 at 05:54 PM..

Old 05-10-2018, 05:28 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,876 times
This thread is a better attempt at deflection than usual.

Instead of whataboutism back to Obama and Hillary it is like looking at a plane crash and asking for an explanation for every item found under the wreckage.

Who cares about the wreckage and all the dead bodies if you can't explain why there is an undamaged issue of the NYT that wasn't for sale on the street till after the plane took off?

The whole plane wreck because suspect and staged.

Old 05-10-2018, 06:15 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
And you are yanking those you don't agree with...
Now ATT says it wanted Cohen to help pitch their merger to Trump...
Anyone with half a brain would know you needed to pay off the judge to get that result.

Old 05-10-2018, 06:18 PM

Quote:

So true lol.

Avenatti is a protégé of Rahm Emanuel.

Eventually we will find out that there are deep deep Dem pockets paying his way.

I have no doubt about that.

Old 05-10-2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
He never claimed that; he has told everyone to look at dropbox.
Yep.......look at dropbox............don't look over here........lol

Old 05-10-2018, 08:02 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Eventually we will find out that there are deep deep Dem pockets paying his way.
so you also believe that simply opening a crowdjustice account requires a massive DNC conspiracy?

Old 05-10-2018, 08:19 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,070,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Hillary is the most investigated politician ever. If she's guilty of something, they'll find it, and I'll support her punishment.

Can you say the same about Trump? Do you support his investigation? Or are you one of those people who are grasping at any possible technicality to hide his crimes?
Oh, they did find it. Comey and the FBI found all of it.

But Hillary didn't "intend" to break the law; she was just "careless".

If you can't see how ticked off this makes the American public at large, may I suggest an optometrist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies