Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2018, 06:48 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I don't expect you to back this up with references, it's just a baseless rant.
baseless...have you seen the news the last 6 months
Feel free to enlighten us, with references.

Old 05-11-2018, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I don't believe Mueller will do that for a minute. He, like the rest of the career Washingtonians, doesn't believe that Trump has any business being President. This is sheer persecution.
Interesting that you ascribe ill intent (as if you would know ) to career law enforcement, but not the criminal in the white house.

Old 05-11-2018, 06:50 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Steele dossier is true. Thread fail.

Old 05-11-2018, 06:51 AM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Steele dossier is true. Thread fail.
The Russian peeing hookers are true? ^^^post fail....

Old 05-11-2018, 06:54 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Dying MCCain is making himself one of the most hated people in politics on the eve of his end on Earth.

McCain has made such an effort to come clean as he lets the people know how he really felt during parts of his life in politics.

He rather had Lieberman than Palin and like Clinton, McCain blames everyone else but himself and doesn’t seem to understand that Palin gave him more votes than without her.

Nasty MCCain manages to be more hated and disliked before his death so we don’t have to worry about “nothing but good about the death”! We can say it now so he can hear how we feel about this lousy politician that for sure is not a hero in my opinion! He lost that hero label when we saw McCains true colors!

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...it-again%3famp

Maybe MCCain can do the honorable thing to die as a Democrat so at least he will be honest at the end of his life about that.
At least McCain said by saying it was his "duty" to hand it over, it implies that in HINDSIGHT, he now realizes it was complete garbage... I wish he just ADMIT it, that the dossier that the anti-Trumpers here salivate over is complete GARBAGE...

Old 05-11-2018, 06:56 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Dying MCCain is making himself one of the most hated people in politics on the eve of his end on Earth.

McCain has made such an effort to come clean as he lets the people know how he really felt during parts of his life in politics.

He rather had Lieberman than Palin and like Clinton, McCain blames everyone else but himself and doesn’t seem to understand that Palin gave him more votes than without her.

Nasty MCCain manages to be more hated and disliked before his death so we don’t have to worry about “nothing but good about the death”! We can say it now so he can hear how we feel about this lousy politician that for sure is not a hero in my opinion! He lost that hero label when we saw McCains true colors!

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...it-again%3famp

Maybe MCCain can do the honorable thing to die as a Democrat so at least he will be honest at the end of his life about that.

Every thread you create has such an aggressive and angry tone to it.

Why are you always attacking people?

Old 05-11-2018, 07:14 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Nothing in the Steele Dossier has been disproven and much has been substantiated. Several of the informants have since been mysteriously murdered. I've read most of it. It is completely believable. Fwiw, the only issue in document which concerns me is Russian collusion. Trump's never-ending sex scandals aren't the issue - his being in the pockets of the Russians is.
Collusion on what? The election results were not altered. You lost. Get over it.

Old 05-11-2018, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
At least McCain said by saying it was his "duty" to hand it over, it implies that in HINDSIGHT, he now realizes it was complete garbage...
No, it doesn't.

It means he understands the responsibility of a citizen who stumbles upon anything with implications for national security. I would do the same, as would any patriot.

Old 05-11-2018, 07:27 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The Russian peeing hookers are true? ^^^post fail....
Have you proved it false? Post fail.

Old 05-11-2018, 07:29 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
First, regardless of his politics, McCain is a genuine war hero, despite Trump's shameful characterization during the campaign.

Second, I've always admired "the Maverick" for his willingness to stand up to his own party when his beliefs called for it. I haven't always agreed with him, but respect him for speaking up.

Third, the one time I was really disappointed in McCain was when he chose Sarah Palin, an unqualified, wacko right-wing nut job, as his running mate. It was a desperation move to try and shake things up in a race he was losing, but it backfired big time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies