Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2018, 10:28 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I don't believe Mueller will do that for a minute. He, like the rest of the career Washingtonians, doesn't believe that Trump has any business being President. This is sheer persecution.
Same thing Nixon expressed. How did that work out?

None of us know what the investigation knows.

My crystal ball says, upon conclusion, there will be insufficient evidence to charge Trump with a crime. It also says that many of those he hired are the definition of swamp creatures and they will be prosecuted.

Old 05-11-2018, 03:54 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,163,127 times
Palin responded to the news that McCain regretted selecting her by calling it a "'Perpetual' gut punch." She still delivers!

Old 05-11-2018, 04:53 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,177,911 times
He never did anything for this country beyond his time in the service. He has been a terrible failure as a Republican and never was a Conservative. I'm glad he is finally moving on.

Old 05-11-2018, 05:14 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Take the first three items in the dossier and tell me which have been proven true:

1. Russia has been assisting, cultivating, and supporting Trump since 2011, or earlier;

2. Trump and his inner circle have been receiving a steady flow of intelligence frm the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals; and

3. Trump can be compromised and blackmailed because of perverted sexual acts he committed in Russia arranged and monitored by Russian intelligence.

These accusations might someday be proven true. I'm waiting patiently for Mueller's report. Meanwhile, would you accept words like 'unproven,' 'unverified,' rather than 'false.'

I'm sure if Mueller doesn't find evidence to support those allegations, you and many others will argue that the absence of evidence still don't make the allegations false.
Fair points and we may never know at least for some time. Steele is a respected MI6 agent and was instrumental in the FIFA investigation. He is also an expert on Russia and Ukraine and the dossier was fairly raw form, a series of memos but according to Steele he did have contacts for his report but we won't see them.

The Dossier was only one part of the investigation, people have a mistrust of the investigation and I doubt anyone will change their minds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies