Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2018, 02:22 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Dying MCCain is making himself one of the most hated people in politics on the eve of his end on Earth.

McCain has made such an effort to come clean as he lets the people know how he really felt during parts of his life in politics.

He rather had Lieberman than Palin and like Clinton, McCain blames everyone else but himself and doesn’t seem to understand that Palin gave him more votes than without her.

Nasty MCCain manages to be more hated and disliked before his death so we don’t have to worry about “nothing but good about the death”! We can say it now so he can hear how we feel about this lousy politician that for sure is not a hero in my opinion! He lost that hero label when we saw McCains true colors!

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...it-again%3famp

Maybe MCCain can do the honorable thing to die as a Democrat so at least he will be honest at the end of his life about that.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:31 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Dying MCCain is making himself one of the most hated people in politics on the eve of his end on Earth.

McCain has made such an effort to come clean as he lets the people know how he really felt during parts of his life in politics.

He rather had Lieberman than Palin and like Clinton, McCain blames everyone else but himself and doesn’t seem to understand that Palin gave him more votes than without her.

Nasty MCCain manages to be more hated and disliked before his death so we don’t have to worry about “nothing but good about the death”! We can say it now so he can hear how we feel about this lousy politician that for sure is not a hero in my opinion! He lost that hero label when we saw McCains true colors!

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...it-again%3famp

Maybe MCCain can do the honorable thing to die as a Democrat so at least he will be honest at the end of his life about that.
Two McCains:

The first is the one that refused release from a POW prison because others had been their longer.

The other is the McCain that stayed too long in DC and became contaminated by it.

He will be remembered for both.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:46 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Two McCains:

The first is the one that refused release from a POW prison because others had been their longer.

The other is the McCain that stayed too long in DC and became contaminated by it.

He will be remembered for both.
I believe the last one will overshadow the first one and will only be brought up by Obama and Clinton, his newly besties.

President Trump opened many people’s eyes about the true MCCain.

Of course the President and First Lady should not go to his funeral and ignore his passing.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:52 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
As times goes on, the Steele Dossier is proving to be correct on all counts. You can tell that things are looking worse for Trump's future, as the number of desperate posts like this is increasing, trying to deflect away from the truth that is so obvious to the majority of us.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:58 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
As times goes on, the Steele Dossier is proving to be correct on all counts. You can tell that things are looking worse for Trump's future, as the number of desperate posts like this is increasing, trying to deflect away from the truth that is so obvious to the majority of us.
This.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:01 AM

11,785 posts, read 5,795,007 times
I'll disagree Steve - as time goes on - it just shows how Washington wants to keep their doors closed and business as usual to anyone who is not a player in the 2 parties. I'm glad of the shakeup - but they still don't get it because most all of them are arrogant and have been in the positions too long.

They forget they work for us and not for their own pocketbooks.

People are getting even more fed up with the constant belittling of a President who's actually getting things accomplished and even some who voted for Hillary are sick of it.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
For example...

Old 05-10-2018, 03:21 AM

31,048 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I'll disagree Steve - as time goes in - it just shows how Washington wants to keep their doors closed and business as usual to anyone who is not a player in the 2 parties. I'm glad of the shakeup - but they still don't get it because most all of them are arrogant and have been in the positions too long.

They forget they work for us and not for their own pocketbooks.

People are getting even more fed up with the constant belittling of a President who's actually getting things accomplished and even some who voted for Hillary are sick of it.
Pretty much. Didn't really care for Trump, but as we saw, if you were not a Clinton or a Bush your not going to be supported by the Party.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:24 AM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Nothing in the Steele Dossier has been disproven and much has been substantiated. Several of the informants have since been mysteriously murdered. I've read most of it. It is completely believable. Fwiw, the only issue in document which concerns me is Russian collusion. Trump's never-ending sex scandals aren't the issue - his being in the pockets of the Russians is.

Old 05-10-2018, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Nothing in the Steele Dossier has been disproven and much has been substantiated. Several of the informants have since been mysteriously murdered. I've read most of it. It is completely believable. Fwiw, the only issue in document which concerns me is Russian collusion. Trump's never-ending sex scandals aren't the issue - his being in the pockets of the Russians is.
The Easter Bunny hasn't been disproven and those colorful eggs are hid every year!

I'll polish off what's left of my chocolate bunny while you go find out why the burden of proof is on the one making the claim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies