Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 12:39 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
If Hilary hadn't been hoodwinked into supporting the invasion of Iraq she would have been a stronger candidate. I'm pretty sure I would have voted for her as I couldn't stand phony blowhard con man Trump. But her vote for the invasion shot down the notion that she was some kind of "wise and prudent" statesman.
Her intervention in Benghazi to nation build by running guns to the rebels didn't bother you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2018, 12:41 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Shes just an embarrassment to the Democratic party.
Agreed. And the democratic party is an embarrassment for having her as a leader. Just like the republicans are an embarrassment to have flip flop Trump as their leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
And the worse thing is, she's the best, brightest and most qualified Democratic leader/candidate the left has today.
Not even close. This party over policy is what keeps us in never ending wars and a weak economy.

Old 05-12-2018, 01:20 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,745,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
More Russian troll farming against Hillary (yawn).
So if someone doesn't like Hillary, they are a Russian troll? No wonder why Hillary lost

Old 05-12-2018, 02:17 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Her intervention in Benghazi to nation build by running guns to the rebels didn't bother you?
There were a lot of things that bothered me about Hilary. Starting with Bill's first term when she was holding non-public meetings with her old lefty college friends like Ira Magaziner to take over the health care industry. And just the general sense of entitlement she gave off that really rubbed me the wrong way. Almost as if she was in line to inherit the throne and the election was just a formality. But if she had been on the right side of the invasion authorization issue (hell, even several republicans voted against it) I could have grit my teeth and voted for her.

Old 05-12-2018, 03:12 PM

824 posts, read 1,177,329 times
F*** Killary c**ton, she's an evil s.o.b. just like her husband and the rest of the sociopaths in Washington, as much as I hate dump, i'm glad he ripped her a** off on the rigging of the DNC and other horrible things she's done.

I Want a female president one, just not her nor warren nor any other globalists, I want a woman who will follow the u.s. constitution, stay out of all other countries and much more.

Old 05-12-2018, 03:13 PM

824 posts, read 1,177,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Agreed. And the democratic party is an embarrassment for having her as a leader. Just like the republicans are an embarrassment to have flip flop Trump as their leader.

Not even close. This party over policy is what keeps us in never ending wars and a weak economy.
and now the democratic party wants to sue #WikiLeaks, they make me sick now, what the f*** where they thinking now.

Old 05-12-2018, 05:18 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,735,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
If Hilary hadn't been hoodwinked into supporting the invasion of Iraq she would have been a stronger candidate.
Hillary is easily hoodwinked. It's been happening to her for decades.

Old 05-12-2018, 05:23 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
Why are you still fighting Hillary? She lost, she is gone, she has moved on. Why can't you? This is what people do when they are backed into a corner, factless and with no sensible defense. They attack others, call them demeaning names, anything to detract from their own miserable selves. You elected a bozo. Deal with him. Hillary is history. Trump is the danger to America that is now.
They need a bogeyman. They need someone to smear and someone to fear. Hillary to smear and the immigrants to fear.

Old 05-12-2018, 11:47 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
They need a bogeyman. They need someone to smear and someone to fear. Hillary to smear and the immigrants to fear.

It’s fun to see Hillaey’s Little white knights come out to defend her

Old 05-13-2018, 12:57 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Hillary also continues to have the nerve to blame the media

Quote:
Clinton then went on to criticize the media for encouraging sexist tropes by showing Trump supporters calling for Clinton to be "locked up" and calling Clinton a "witch."

“There is this fear, there is this anger, even rage about women seeking power, women exercising power and people fall back on these attacks like you’re a witch or you should go to prison,” Clinton continued. “It’s not a majority, thank goodness, it’s not, but it’s a very vocal minority at least in my country. And sometimes these tropes are very much part of the press coverage.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies