Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 04:24 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,146,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post
I'm not talking about 16/17 year olds which while still underage can still look more developed and womanly, but the very young girls like 4-12 or so. While it's of course sick to view girls that age as attractive in anyway, given just how very common and widespread pedophiles are, do you think it could be some kind of biologic holdover from caveman times? Don't get me wrong, regardless, if it were up to me I'd put them in a tank with dozens of Irukandji Jellyfish and laugh as they slowly die in excruciating pain.

But for me, I am just amazed how very common and widespread grown men that want to do little kids is. Wonder if you think there's some kind of biological/evolutionary reason for it.
It's called sin. It will spread to others if it is allowed to do so.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:25 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
No, I am the result of millions of years of evolution and I have no sexual attraction to or desire to molest children.
Do you?
Evolution is just a theory.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Hell, I find underage girls to be attractive. Pulchritude and nubility naturally accompany each other.

Of course men find underage girls to be attractive...it’s what you do with that fact that makes a difference. As a man over 50, what the hell am I gonna do with a 17 year old girl? I can’t even carry on a conversation with her. She’s not suitable or compatible for someone my age by any stretch of the imagination. She’s dumb...immature and I’ve got too much time and maturity to my advantage to deal with someone of that age romantically.

In fact, if I were single, I wouldn’t go near a woman under 40 at this point in my life.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:39 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,622,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
And a relatively simple one at that, but... still miles over your head.

Maybe best to keep out of discussions that are beyond your grasp.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:41 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
I'm not talking about 16/17 year olds which while still underage can still look more developed and womanly, but the very young girls like 4-12 or so. While it's of course sick to view girls that age as attractive in anyway, given just how very common and widespread pedophiles are, do you think it could be some kind of biologic holdover from caveman times? Don't get me wrong, regardless, if it were up to me I'd put them in a tank with dozens of Irukandji Jellyfish and laugh as they slowly die in excruciating pain.

But for me, I am just amazed how very common and widespread grown men that want to do little kids is. Wonder if you think there's some kind of biological/evolutionary reason for it.
Who are you hanging out with?

Old 05-13-2018, 04:44 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
Quote:

That evolutionary trait can be eliminated by offing those degeneratives. If it in fact exists which I doubt. Either way put them down like mad dogs.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:44 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,553,800 times
Quote:

Have you read a book called “Twilight” and the resulting movies?

Old 05-13-2018, 04:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
LMAO...I’ll just let this one marinate. Dude, you make it too easy. Your version of low hanging fruit can be grabbed by a toddler.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:55 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,581,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That's probably next in the bucket list for liberals to make legal.

I'll bet some judge will buy that now.
Look judge I'm just more evolved in my thinking than most people. I'm ahead of my time but more of us are coming and soon it will be legal so why don't you get ahead of your time and dismiss this case against me.

Hopefully Judge Neanderthal still has the guts to say, you may be more evolved but since I'm involved you're going to jail.
I know you do not like liberals, but there is no reason for you to make claims like this.

Hate all you want, but please stick to the facts while you do so.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:57 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,581,324 times
Quote:

No.

Why are you even asking this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies