Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2018, 06:02 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LOL. I love the BS on this board. Always Leftist vs Rightist while those in power laugh at the stupidity of it all.
Grow the hell up and wake up, every darn issue is not a Left vs Right BS.
Wow! You go brah!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2018, 06:03 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

The Leftists have lost their Tiny Little Minds. "Forced via gunpoint"
Hey Kibby,

Think for a moment.

Why would a leftist be bringing up the fact that taxation is theft?

Could it be because I'm an anarcho-capitalist and not a leftist?

Old 05-14-2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
Shhh... let 'em rant. They're funny to laugh at and they reveal the absurdity of the Left by exposing their true face.
Hey TheBaldBlur,

Think for a moment.

Read the response I just sent to Kibby.

Old 05-14-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's used by people with no argument. It's arguing some boogeyman that is not here to rebuttal back.
I, of all people, just got called a leftist by two different posters.

Old 05-14-2018, 06:14 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No, we just let the families suffer in the knowledge that their son or daughter died in vein.
vein

noun

1. any of the tubes forming part of the blood circulation system of the body, carrying in most cases oxygen-depleted blood toward the heart.
synonyms: blood vessel
"a vein in his neck pulsed"

2. a fracture in rock containing a deposit of minerals or ore and typically having an extensive course underground.
synonyms: layer, lode, seam, stratum, stratification, deposit, pipe "the mineral veins in the rock"

Anyone who joins the US Military understands the Oath they take - they stand for this Nation and willingly take on the responsibility to PROTECT this Nation from harm. We honor them as Patriots - only Leftists denigrate our Military. The USA does NOT send children as shields in front of Military .... Palestinians do that, Terrorists do that, Iranian Mullahs do that. They LOVE Death more than we LOVE Life.

It's a sickness that is invading our Nation, this blind support of Terrorists in the interest of Political Ideology.

Old 05-14-2018, 06:17 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Hey Kibby,

Think for a moment.

Why would a leftist be bringing up the fact that taxation is theft?

Could it be because I'm an anarcho-capitalist and not a leftist?
Come on now -- the world is left or right for these kids. If you disagree with them you must be a 'leftie'....they can't believe that there are folks with other views.

Old 05-14-2018, 06:18 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
I, of all people, just got called a leftist by two different posters.
Don't sweat it. I consider myself center right, libertarian on some issues, and I've been called everything from a leftist to a right wing nut job, depending on whose ox I'm goring.

Old 05-14-2018, 06:22 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You think the Palestinians can be any angrier than they already were? Jerusalem is their Capital, time for the world to recognize that fact.

Trump is just doing what Clinton, Bush and Obama promised to do.
Exactly. How is keeping a campaign promise a mistake?

Old 05-14-2018, 06:23 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Good Luck with that policy, can't imagine what could go wrong other than a large percentage of the world being inflammed to the point they will do anything to kill and maim Americans because of this.

Jerusalem is a sacred religous place in terms of the Arab world.
Aren't they already killing and maiming throughout the world? Keeping the Embassy in Tel Aviv didn't bring peace, now did it?

Old 05-14-2018, 06:24 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Anyone who joins the US Military understands the Oath they take - they stand for this Nation and willingly take on the responsibility to PROTECT this Nation from harm. We honor them as Patriots - only Leftists denigrate our Military. The USA does NOT send children as shields in front of Military .... Palestinians do that, Terrorists do that, Iranian Mullahs do that. They LOVE Death more than we LOVE Life.

It's a sickness that is invading our Nation, this blind support of Terrorists in the interest of Political Ideology.
I'm the one arguing that the biggest proponent of terrorism needs to stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies