Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 04:05 AM

26,492 posts, read 15,070,512 times

Advertisements

Trump Junior met with the Russian on June 9th after she claims to have dirt on Hillary. This strongly suggests that there was no collusion as of June 9th - well after Hillary had compromised her own emails and the DNC had their emails phished thanks to Podesta's password fiasco. So collusion, if it happened, didn't happen before the emails were taken.

It seems likely that Trump Junior would have told Trump hey I have a chance to get dirt on Hillary, Hillary's emails had been big news, at least in the conservative media. We all know that Hillary was lying about what was in her emails and if all of Hillary's emails that were deleted after they were subpoenaed came to light it would have been crippling for her - hence the reason why Hillary bleachbit them and had people with hammers smashing devices.

Trump Junior doesn't at least "think" he has an opportunity to win the election by getting these emails and not tell his dad. The only logical conclusion is that Trump Junior lied, he had to have told his dad about this opportunity to win the election in his estimation....so you can guarantee that the blocked call was to his dad's blocked line...now was that call saying sorry dad, she didn't have the dirt on Hillary's emails (which weren't released, which indicates no collusion afterwards??? at least on the Hillary email aspect) or was that a call saying that she did have info, but only the DNC phished emails, which Russia would release through WikiLeaks on July 22?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 04:43 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
But you or I wouldn't chat for 11 minutes with someone we don't even know...... now would we?
Personally I think there is a good chance he knew who he spoke to for that 11 minutes, but if I'm being unbiased and thinking about my own personal work day, I can easily talk to 30 different people for anywhere from 2-15 minutes in day and have a pretty minimal idea what time or how long I spoke to who if you asked me weeks or months later, its not exactly far fetched.

Old 05-17-2018, 06:22 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
But you or I wouldn't chat for 11 minutes with someone we don't even know...... now would we?
LOL, there ya go common sense.

Old 05-17-2018, 06:43 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,122 times
There are a lot of reports about this and a lot of us have different recollections about it. It will sort it self out during the next weeks..

What I remember.. going months back.

During the meeting, Trump JR. go at call from somebody from a blocked number. Trump Jr does not remember from whom.

The questions are, did Trump call Trump Jr, and ask what is going on? What did you get? How toxic is this information?

What Bannon told the writer of the infamous book, Trump Jr, most likely took the delegation of Russians UP to his father, because Trump Sr is a micromanager who would not let Jr. do this alone.

Now, if Trump Sr. is implicated in this, either by phone or a face to face meeting, its a clear cut case that Trump knew Russians had illegally sourced Clinton information, hacked from the DNC. And he wanted it.. A felony.

And was willing, as we have seen, to pay back Putin, by denying to sign sanctions Congress put on Russia...

Old 05-17-2018, 07:26 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Exchange from last night:

news anchor: "Do you know if Trump Jr's 11-minute phone call to a blocked number was with his father?"

Senator: "I can't discuss that."

news anchor: "It's been reported that the president's Trump Tower phone is registered as a blocked number."

news anchor: "Do you know if Special Counsel Bob Mueller knows who Trump Jr. talked to during that phone call with a blocked number?"

Senator: (with a smirk on his face) "Stay tuned."

Uh oh....

Old 05-17-2018, 11:19 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

news anchor: "Do you know if Trump Jr's 11-minute phone call to a blocked number was with his father?"

news anchor: "It's been reported that the president's Trump Tower phone is registered as a blocked number."

news anchor: "Do you know if Special Counsel Bob Mueller knows who Trump Jr. talked to during that phone call with a blocked number?"

Uh oh....
What was the senator?

Old 05-17-2018, 12:14 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

Uh oh....
donnie jr is going to jail.

Old 05-17-2018, 12:55 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Don Jr. says he doesn't know who he was talking to for 11 minutes.

Not sure whether he can't recall or whether he recalls the conversation, he just didn't recognize who was on the other end.
And this is where one tends to lose the jurors .... They are instructed to decide themselves who to believe and who is lying, in situations like this jurors tend to not believe people who suddenly can't remember one set of things but have no trouble remembering details that make them look good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies