Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 08:24 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,327,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
The difference between Hitler's attack on the Jews and Trump 's disgust with the drones who soil our streets is that the Jews did not choose to be Jewish; what part of this can't you understand?
I'm pretty sure that Mexicans didn't choose to be Mexicans, yet Trump called Mexicans "rapists and murderers". He also called a bunch of nonwhite countries "****hole countries" and he called Latinas "Miss Housekeeping".

Trump is actually following Hitler pretty closely here.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:30 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I'm pretty sure that Mexicans didn't choose to be Mexicans, yet Trump called Mexicans "rapists and murderers". He also called a bunch of nonwhite countries "****hole countries" and he called Latinas "Miss Housekeeping".

Trump is actually following Hitler pretty closely here.
what'smore depressing, is the people who eat it up. I saw the clip of Trump saying "they're animals" at his rally. The crowd cheered and screamed in agreement.

I don't know what's worse: The leader of the free world using similar dog-whistle language that the Nazis did to demean a group of people, or that tens of millions of Americans cheer it on.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:34 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Where have we heard that before...?
good job coming up with a completely fabricated quote.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:36 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
what'smore depressing, is the people who eat it up. I saw the clip of Trump saying "they're animals" at his rally. The crowd cheered and screamed in agreement.

I don't know what's worse: The leader of the free world using similar dog-whistle language that the Nazis did to demean a group of people, or that tens of millions of Americans cheer it on.
I'm still willing to go out on a limb and bet you ain't inviting MS-13 to your Memorial Day shindig... am I right?

Old 05-17-2018, 08:45 AM

16,214 posts, read 11,325,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

Trump didn't characterize all Mexicans a murderers, only the thugs at the head of the mob; you are inferring the rest through your Politically Correct jargon.

I for one, am proud to say that I am sick and tired of those who breed like animals and defecate in our streets like animals; they need to be rounded up and sent to a "pound" (Joe Arpaio style) where they can't get out, liquor and drugs can't get in, and lawyers can get in -- but have to work at it, which would discourage most of them. We might feel a duty to provide basic food and shelter, but that should be all until they either take responsibility for themselves, or identify themselves as the dead weight they are, and keep their heads down, and their hands busy. They have a right to their opinion, but we don't need the biased lame-stream media to sanctify it as Politically Correct.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 05-17-2018 at 09:07 AM..

Old 05-17-2018, 08:46 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozerbear View Post
Would you go as far as calling them "super predators?" I heard someone call them that once.
HA! Beat me too it...hahahahahah

Old 05-17-2018, 08:50 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Trump didn't characterize all Mexicans a murderers, only the thugs at the head of the mob; you are inferring the rest through your Politically Correct jargon.
The White Nationalists in Charlottesville were murderers, they killed a woman in cold blood. James Alex Fields is now facing murder charges.

After the woman was killed, did Trump denounce White Nationalists or even single out James Alex Fields and call them "animals?" No, he referred to them as "very nice people."

Old 05-17-2018, 08:51 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30748...mpaign=dwbrand

"So there you have it. Trump is clearly talking about MS-13 gang members, but Andrea Mitchell -- quoting California Gov. Jerry Brown, no less -- wants you to believe Trump thinks all immigrants are animals."

Maybe they are projecting again and that is what they honestly think.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:51 AM

27,546 posts, read 28,630,498 times
All criminal illegal aliens are savages and deserve to be called out as such.

But "animals" is an apt description as well.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:52 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Why refer to any people as "animals," though? It's not particularly presidential.

Why not just refer to them as prisoners and/or criminals and be done with it? If they broke the law and were in jail, they'd be both.

Why refer to them as "animals?" I mean, does he know them personally? Can he speak to their specific situations? Nope.

It was not a wise move, politically, to refer to human beings, no matter their crimes, as animals. We are not at war with Mexico.

I could stand behind that sort of language when referring to a brutal military, but not when a sitting president is referring to individuals who committed a crime. I'm pretty sure Trump has committed plenty in his day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies