Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2018, 09:26 AM

42,845 posts, read 26,259,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" by some"
EVERYTHING is done " by some".
" Many conservatives don't take those black conservatives seriously,'
How "many" have you actually talked too?
I DON'T take people like YOU serious BECAUSE of your "wide brush", unsubstantiated accusations.
And why should we take you seriously?

Old 05-27-2018, 09:29 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
There was a black President of the USA!

Now a black or mixed race, divorced woman marries the Prince of England.

We have multi million dollar black singers, actors, etc.

We have/had black people in our government.

Can we now finally say that the race card should be history!

There are just good and bad people and nasty people who say nasty things and they come in all
Colors!

Let’s move on ..,

Are you saying racism doesn't exist anymore? Are you saying all the laws and reporting on racism and discrimination is no longer needed?

Usually, this is from people that don't have to deal, exists in it or pretend to ignore it. Shame on you.

You have no point or credibility at all on this issue.

Old 05-27-2018, 10:47 AM

30,148 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
There's no photo op of Trump with Duke, as there is of Obama with. Farrakhan. The liberal media suppressed the photo until after Obama's election.

Obviously the MSM protected Obama.

That being said I think Obama's long time Pastor Rev. Wright was a much bigger issue than Farrakhan. He was very racist and Obama only stopped going there when it was a politician liability.

Old 05-27-2018, 10:53 AM
JRR

8,165 posts, read 5,657,641 times
Just my opinion as an older, white man. Racism is out there. Sometimes it is in your face and sometimes it is more subtle. But make no mistake; it is alive and well.

Old 05-27-2018, 11:04 AM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
What a stupid thread. The race card will continue to be played when racist stuff occurs. Why the hell shouldn't it?

Old 05-27-2018, 11:11 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,094 times
Especially after viewing the Netflix 2018 Trump reveal.
With my own eyes and ears, Obama and a room full of media making fun of Trump, roaring in laughter at Trumps "birther" mission.

Trump was not joining in the laughter.

His obsession with wiping Obama s legacy off the map is pure revenge.
The most UN American characteristic one can possess.

Get it out of the white house.

Old 05-27-2018, 11:17 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Lots of black people have no problems, however those who live in ghettos and commit crimes claim foul every time the police try to enforce the law. I don’t care about thier experiences or opinions on the matter. Those living in criminalistic neighborhoods tend to be or be associated with crime. They tend to use drugs. Thier poverty is related to thier poor life choices. Thier conflicts with the system are thier own fault. I say no sympathy and no compromise with them. I am a middle aged white guy and could care less what those who live in these neighborhoods think of my opinions. I vote to support a pro law enforcement and tough on crime agenda. It’s high time we stop tolerating ghetto culture and it’s high time we stop allowing them to speak for all black people.....they don’t. Most black people i know have nothing to do with all of that and they live no diffferent than anyone else. These thugs are using the race card to protect thier criminalistic way of life.
They "claim foul every time the police try to enforce the law"
You`ve got proof of this I`m sure.

Old 05-27-2018, 12:09 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Let's face it...we have a racist posters.
speak for yourself.

feel free to call everyone you dont know racist. you'd be wrong but its the way of the left, keep it up.

Old 05-27-2018, 02:00 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
w
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Inaccurate and untrue.
Inaccurate and untrue.

Old 05-27-2018, 02:05 PM

1,704 posts, read 749,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I once made the mistake of saying - in front of a leftist - that I didn't like rap music with all the foul language, and he called me a racist.
Most blacks over 50 yrs. hate rap music, as well as the entire trend of hip hop!

IMO

Most current rap music is misogynistic, vulgar, and ultimately meaningless. It does absolutely nothing to enrich, advance , or strengthen African-American culture. In fact, I find that it dilutes and pollutes African-American culture.

Therefore, since I am African-American, it's ridiculous to judge you as a racist, based exclusively upon your taste in music.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies