Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 01:19 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times

Advertisements

Remember when anti-gunners ridiculed anyone who said they are coming for your guns? Well, matter of fact they ARE coming for your guns. They just couldn't hold back any more. They finally realized it is not AR-15 that's killing people. A 12 gauge does just fine too.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ake-them-away/

"So now I’m angry. Now I’m finished trying to reason with you. So now I, a guy who was ambivalent about guns just a few years ago, want to take your guns away. All of them."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2018, 01:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
No one wants your pea-shooter. Perish the thought.

You guys are entirely too impressed with your gun collections that no one wants.

Old 05-19-2018, 01:25 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
I want lots of things I'm never going to get. Does that bother you also? Give it a rest. Nobody could take people's guns even if there was a real effort.

Look at the thread about people wanting to get rid of the electoral college? I don't so why should I care about the rants? That's all they are.

Old 05-19-2018, 01:34 PM

21,132 posts, read 19,714,475 times
I actually do want to take away your violent movies, TV shows, and video games.

Old 05-19-2018, 01:41 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Remember when anti-gunners ridiculed anyone who said they are coming for your guns? Well, matter of fact they ARE coming for your guns. They just couldn't hold back any more. They finally realized it is not AR-15 that's killing people. A 12 gauge does just fine too.

"So now I’m angry. Now I’m finished trying to reason with you. So now I, a guy who was ambivalent about guns just a few years ago, want to take your guns away. All of them."
I am beginning to feel the same way as are millions of us who both own guns and support the safe use of them. I read today that more kids have been killed in schools so far this year than military in our many wars around the world. We need to go to a permissive system for gun ownership with broad prohibitions on many types. The rest of the civilized world has this figured out. It's our time now. We can't continue this way.

Old 05-19-2018, 02:15 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:

This one person does an article and it represents everyone who wants to try to keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

That's some kind of wild generalization of folks.

By your logic -- that guy who shows up at a school where 10 people were killed -- sporting a #MAGA hat, an American flag and a gun on his hip --- represents all of Trump voters.

By your logic the white supremacist groups that endorse Trump represent or all of Trump voters.

I could go on -- but i won't.

Old 05-19-2018, 02:39 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
They want to control your life absolutely. It is what the neo-Marxists live for. Any of them who tell you differently are too ignorant to know any better, or more likely, they are lying through their teeth.

It is who they are. It is what they do.

Old 05-19-2018, 02:40 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:

Come & Take It!

Old 05-19-2018, 02:42 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
You know....
They came for the guns at Concord & Lexington

WE KILLED THEM!

Old 05-19-2018, 02:44 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,811,145 times
Disgusting that most people could care less about this school shooting, but god forbid you wish them a Happy Holidays.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies