Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2018, 09:47 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

What we all want means nothing. Our progeny and their descendants will do what they want. And they won’t be caring one bit about racial purity.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:49 PM

1,704 posts, read 749,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Every group humans has destroyed other human lives. It's in our animal nature for the dominant to overpower the weak. And Mother Nature also has a way of killing humans off through disease, birth defects, famines and droughts. Women have spontaneous miscarriages, and many that they don't even realize.

Non-whites today are killing other humans, and currently killing more than Europeans are. There is so much genocide going on in Africa today between the warring tribes. And Muslims in the Middle East, stoning to death those who they deem infidels. So don't paint a picture that only white Europeans have ever oppressed and killed other cultures.

If every single human ever conceived was able to survive to old age, our planet would have been completely f*cked up a LONG time ago.
So much for human ingenuity and intelligence then, if we can't decipher the cyclical nature of our universal propensity for aggression and violence.

So much for our so-called "advanced civilizations" then, if we can't cease destroying one another in mass, as we continue to boast of our freedom, peace, security, and high standard of living.

Your Darwinian explanation of the dominant overpowering the weak, surprisingly fits right into the Alt-Right philosophy of natural law. Once you've gotten the gist of it, it immediately brgins to smack of fascism...

Old 05-21-2018, 09:50 PM

14 posts, read 4,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What we all want means nothing. Our progeny and their descendants will do what they want. And they won’t be caring one bit about racial purity.
It amusing to watch the whites on this board on the bottom half of the gene pool trying so desperately to preserve the "gene pool" lol. If anything the should undergo self sterilization or even better self liquidation to better preserve the "white race".

Old 05-21-2018, 09:52 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaleGrad2017 View Post
As a southerner, this dude is the last person to be screaming for racial purity. The whole concept of "white" is utter nonsense...try telling a German than a man from Ireland is his genetic equal. I would say by this point even "whites" in the US are separate racial groups based on the region they are from, and perhaps this gentleman should narrow his choice to insist his offspring marry other southern "white" Texans.
LOL. Says who? Doesn't that mean the concept of "black" is utter nonsense as well?

Do you want to tell the BLM folks and the NAACP or should I?

In any case, nobody is saying race implies "genetic equal". The one thing we do know about genes is that they are unique. So unless you have an identical twin, you are nobody's genetic equal.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:55 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
It amusing to watch the whites on this board on the bottom half of the gene pool trying so desperately to preserve the "gene pool" lol. If anything the should undergo self sterilization or even better self liquidation to better preserve the "white race".
Wow a brand new profile created an hour ago just to troll this one thread. That's original.

Pathetic.

Old 05-21-2018, 09:57 PM

14 posts, read 4,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Wow a brand new profile created an hour ago just to troll this one thread. That's original.

Pathetic.
Lot better than your Storm front trolling. Amazing that you get away with it.

Old 05-21-2018, 10:19 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
I don't believe in racial purity at all, because we're all a mixture, really.

Do I think it's wrong for white people to want to marry and have children with other people who look like them? Nah.

Same for black people, brown people, etc.

Ditto people wanting people of the same faith, same ethnic group, from a certain country, etc.

We like what we like.

But, throwing up a claim to "racial purity" strikes me more like a Nazi ideal.

Not something I'd be trying to aspire to copy. Even if I just plain old preferred to date and marry people who looked more like me.

Old 05-21-2018, 10:20 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Actually we all bong to one race that would be the Human.

Old 05-21-2018, 10:21 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,900 times
Quote:
What is the criteria by which you judge who is lesser and whom should cease to exist?

BTW, the period should be contained within the quotation marks.

Old 05-21-2018, 10:27 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,900 times
Quote:
Lot better than your Storm front trolling. Amazing that you get away with it.
To which deplorable Internet community do you associate black-Americans who disparage blacks who marry "outside of their race?"

The irony of people who live in neighborhoods overwhelmingly matching their own racial identification, date and marry only those of the same racial group, send their kids to schools the overwhelmingly match their own racial identification, count only people of their same racial group as their closest friends, and if they attend church, attend church with people overwhelmingly of their own racial group calling out people on the Internet for saying something that violates current orthodoxy on race and all things associated with race is not lost on me. After all, it's not about our actual behaviors and how we live our lives, it's what we say and how we posture as more sophisticated than the proles, yes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies