Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 06:32 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I have said it all along, that there was no authority for Rosenstein to appoint Mueller, in the first place.
And you have been incorrect all along .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2018, 06:33 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
..........and people are dying on trumps as we speak,so that is what your president has done ...putting american lives in danger around the world all becuase he sold out to russia.

Yea, whats that have to do with what I stated? Nothing, got it....next...

Old 05-22-2018, 06:34 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
He was not appointed by the Senate, thus he is invalidly in office according to the Morrison ruling from Reinquest. So basically we have a rogue Deep State agent illegally in office engaging in a witch hunt of a lawfully elected President. This kind of stuff happens in Communist Cuba, and SHOULD NOT be tolerated in the USA.

If the GOP doesn't defund this bogus investigation before the 4th of July and get Mueller's sorry Communist booty out of there, then I will call them COMPLICIT in the witch-hunt against President Trump.
This thread is 100% fake news.

Trumplings are really doing their jobs by building up the resistance to get ready to fight Mueller once he drops the hammer on Trump with enough damaging evidence that would leave the GOP no choice but to impeach.

Another "A" for effort, though. Well done, OP.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:38 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yea, maybe you forget, but people died on her watch....what has your current president done?
This is what you said and this is what I said ..............

"...and people are dying on trumps as we speak,so that is what your president has done ...putting american lives in danger around the world all becuase he sold out to russia."

Ray Charles can see the relevance ,I am sorry you can not.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
This is what you said and this is what I said ..............

"...and people are dying on trumps as we speak,so that is what your president has done ...putting american lives in danger around the world all becuase he sold out to russia."

Ray Charles can see the relevance ,I am sorry you can not.

It still has nothing to do with what I stated about hilllary. Maybe you did not understand/comprehend/read the quote I was responding to, which is it?

How has he sold out to russia? <<<<Be specific, don't say russians stay at his hotel....

Did he say, "when I get re-elected, tell vlad I'll have more leeway?

Or what about your girl hillary's "easy button?

Next...

Old 05-22-2018, 06:49 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
... hilllary...
But, but, but.......Hillary!

Old 05-22-2018, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
But, but, but.......Hillary!

Another that did not read/comprehend/understand the quote I was responding to....go figure....

Old 05-22-2018, 07:11 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
He was not appointed by the Senate, thus he is invalidly in office according to the Morrison ruling from Reinquest. So basically we have a rogue Deep State agent illegally in office engaging in a witch hunt of a lawfully elected President. This kind of stuff happens in Communist Cuba, and SHOULD NOT be tolerated in the USA.

If the GOP doesn't defund this bogus investigation before the 4th of July and get Mueller's sorry Communist booty out of there, then I will call them COMPLICIT in the witch-hunt against President Trump.
Fellow City-Data posters, let the record show that the OP referred to Bob Mueller as a "communist."

Bob Mueller has over 30 years of service to the United States of America, and received the following medals for his service to his country in Vietnam:

-Bronze Star medal
-Purple Heart medal
- Marine Corps Commendation medal
- Vietnam Service medal

I wonder if the OP has done more for this country than Bob Mueller has....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies