Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 10:54 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,449,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Again, not what I said....

[/i]

and again you demonstrate how you miss the point entirely and are speaking to a subject apparently over your head...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2018, 10:56 AM

18,579 posts, read 10,582,951 times
Quote:
Again, not what I said...]
LOL, caught again.

Old 05-23-2018, 02:24 PM

9,639 posts, read 5,997,710 times
Quote:
His phone is no "unsecured." Try again....

As someone who has been in the government or working with the government going on 30 years now, I can assure you that these phones get updated...and have the proper anti-virus included.

So, it seems you have no clue what you are talking about.
Phone updates and McAfee aren't going to save you from Russian hackers.

Any camera or microphone on a open network (his cell service) can be compromised. Anti-virus is there to protect you when you click on something you shouldn't, not someone specifically targeting your device.

Old 05-23-2018, 02:38 PM

11,989 posts, read 5,269,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Nah, that was not her first time giving out 'secrets' either. Just the other day I saw the picture of Hillary back in the early 90s, when she met with Lawrence Rockefeller at his estate. He had been bugging her for top secret details on a specific issue for a long time and she finally caved.
I’m surprised that you didn’t include the obligatory Rothschild family reference.

Old 05-23-2018, 03:22 PM

46,222 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
and again you demonstrate how you miss the point entirely and are speaking to a subject apparently over your head...

Nope....but it's obvious you have comprehension problems....

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, caught again.

Again, another that has no ability to comprehend...yet parrots what is said...

Below is what I stated....

Quote:
Nope, and that's not what I said....I said the phone is updated and has the proper anti-virus....

Man....those on the left need to read what is stated, not read what they think they read....

I was asked if I was in IT...I said no....that does not mean I don't know....but it's apparent that others can say what they want, true or not and run with it....man that sounds familiar....say what fits your your narrative.....

Old 05-23-2018, 03:27 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,733,148 times
People are such suckers. Think logically. Who is the WH staffer reporting this? Maybe that staffer wants him using a certain cell phone or to add a certain software update for a reason? The article says he just uses the one to post on twitter. What's the security risk there? They claim he has another for phone calls. Maybe he only makes the calls he wants surveiled on that one?

One thing's certain: None of you have ANY idea what he's actually doing.

Old 05-23-2018, 03:31 PM

46,222 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Phone updates and McAfee aren't going to save you from Russian hackers.

Then do tell...what do they change within the phone (hardware, not software) that will make it hack proof?

Quote:
Any camera or microphone on a open network (his cell service) can be compromised.

All which can be turned off....(camera and microphone), can it be hacked, sure....

Quote:
Anti-virus is there to protect you when you click on something you shouldn't, not someone specifically targeting your device.

I said phone updates and anti virus....again, please tell us what hardware is changed out in the phone to make the phone hacker proof.....

Old 05-23-2018, 03:40 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,449,690 times
Quote:
Nope....but it's obvious you have comprehension problems....

Again, another that has no ability to comprehend...yet parrots what is said...

Below is what I stated....

I was asked if I was in IT...I said no....that does not mean I don't know....but it's apparent that others can say what they want, true or not and run with it....man that sounds familiar....say what fits your your narrative.....

I give up- please by all means keep thinking you sound intelligent in this thread. Literally anyone with an inkling of a clue reading this knows otherwise....

Old 05-24-2018, 05:17 AM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Hillary had SAPs on a private server in her bathroom. Possession alone is treason, legally speaking. Treason carries the death penalty.

That's why the FBI subverted the law to get her off of the hook. The necessary indictment of a presidential candidate, who they were in favor of, for treason in an election season was something they couldn't stomach.

The only reason to have SAPs, when you aren't supposed to have them, is sale to a foreign government. Its exceedingly difficult (supposed to be impossible) to attain SAPs when you aren't supposed to have access. They aren't even designed to be moved off of the air-gapped server on which they are kept, ever. That they were implies espionage. Thus possession of them implies guilt. Which is why possession of them is legally treason.

So for any liberal who wants to go down this route, you have zero platform. I would say that you are gutsy, but the truth is that this much self awareness lack, given the context of your candidate, could only come from rank stupidity (well-beyond ignorance) on the context of the recent Clinton scandal.

"Hillary had SAPs on a private server"

Don't waste your time. All the "experts" on here haven't a CLUE what SAP is and they could care less!

The make all sorts of claims of fact yet, NEVER HELD a Classified clearness but are "experts"!

Old 05-24-2018, 05:20 AM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
yeah russians can't hack that!

"yeah russians can't hack that"

They don't HAVE TO HACK.

Just give a dem a phone call and they will GIVE YOU THE PASSWORD like Podesta did!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies