Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 07:47 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
So an impartial and neutral observer wouldn't take an argument on its merits and instead would dismiss it if the presenter had a particular political leaning? I don't know if his assertion is right or wrong but either way it's not right or wrong because he made it. You'd think someone who was neutral would get that.
I listened to Levin's radio show a couple of times. And he sure seems to shout a lot. Why is that? You don't need to shout when you're three inches away from a microphone. He comes across as a raving lunatic regardless of what his politics are. It's hard for me to take someone seriously when they're foaming at the mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2018, 07:57 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
let's stick desertdetroiter in a room with Mark Levin and see how he fares.
LMAO...you won’t be hearing the Mark Levin Show anymore. Don’t do that to him.

Hell, that’s not even fair.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:01 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
According to Mark Levin who is a Constitutional scholar, Muellers investigation is Unconstitutional under the Appointment clause.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...ntments-clause

I’m no expert but when Mark Levin explains it in TV, it sounds he might be right.
Mark Levin knows his shyouknowwhat.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:03 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,221,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Mark Levin knows his shyouknowwhat.
Yea, unless the critics here on C-D pony up their 'constitutional creds,' I'll go w/Levin. That said, he's hard to listen to 'cause he's such a screamer! But I trust him.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:33 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I listened to Levin's radio show a couple of times. And he sure seems to shout a lot. Why is that? You don't need to shout when you're three inches away from a microphone. He comes across as a raving lunatic regardless of what his politics are. It's hard for me to take someone seriously when they're foaming at the mouth.
He shouts and he also shakes and he looks like he could start bleeding from somewhere you're not supposed to bleed from at any moment. Still, his assertion is either correct or it isn't. I don't know if it is or isn't but he brings up something that might warrant a closer look.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:39 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Mark Levin is a political hack. These Republicans just love to cook up conspiracies.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:43 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Manafort will be very happy to hear this. I look forward to seeing his motion papers and Judge Jackson’s or Judge Ellis’s decision granting the Motion. I will take a bet with the OP that such a decision will never be issued, and the loser has to delete their account and request to have their IP banned from the site as of January 2019.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:48 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
wow, I really should have paid attention to the dates. Bator died two year after he left Harvard.
I know he’s dead. I meant compare his resume to Levin's. Bator was a recognized constitutional scholar as opposed to Levin. This is what the right does, they attach meaning to things that have no meaning, they cheat the language just enough to change the context. Don’t believe me, just ask Frank Luntz, he is the master.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:49 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Manafort will be very happy to hear this. I look forward to seeing his motion papers and Judge Jackson’s or Judge Ellis’s decision granting the Motion. I will take a bet with the OP that such a decision will never be issued, and the loser has to delete their account and request to have their IP banned from the site as of January 2019.
Silencing opposing opinion has been the goal of dictators and would be dictators.

Its not the way our Republic is designed to work.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:51 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
get off the TV you creep
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies