Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2018, 12:00 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
I can guarantee that this military exercise has been on the books for a while. I find it hilarious that anyone would think they would cancel something over a meeting that may or may not bring peace.

Kim is a dictator and he's being very sneaky about something. As I said above, there are some who think that Kim is just moving his stuff to another place and saying he is denuclearizing. Then again, Trump is doing more than his predecessors did.
Of course military exercises can be postponed or canceled any time. There is no problem at all.

I don't think so at all. He is giving up a lot and I think it is only fair to get something in return. He is being generous and forthcoming and should be treated accordingly. It is common sense for humans with a certain level of social intelligence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2018, 12:01 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
I can understand why Trump supporters keep believing hokey pokey like this. It's the only way they can maintain their balance on the limb with Trump that gets thinner and thinner every day. Hilarious that Trump really views his blunderbuss floundering as an "art" when the rest of the world understands clearly that he is just a loudmouthed flim-flam man.
Just wow. You people lost the election and now after a year and wasted $millions, your deep-state house of cards is falling. Even Morning Joe knows it's over. Mika is inconsolable.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:03 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
WH pulls out of meeting with NK

The WH reason is the recent/latest comments made by NK.

Smart move by the President IMO.

No, NK pulled out of the meetings. Trump is only trying to save face.

All of us (well, most of us) knew that Kim was playing with Trump, just like he has played with every P

President so far.

I'm shocked , I tell you !

Old 05-24-2018, 12:04 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
He is not crazy. Nor is he an enemy, just because he hates the US. If that were the case, billions of humans would have to die.
I am objective, none of your brainwashed, nationalist rednecks.
Your number is off.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:04 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Wonderful. Nuclear threats from lil Donny are back on the table. It's like everything has to be a pissing contest with him.
If he wanted Lil Kim to think of his nuclear capabilities as being inferior he perhaps should not have even deigned them worth mentioning.

Trump then goes on to prove they concern him to the extent he confirms he's taken time out from praying not to use his to rather childishly brag about them.

My dick is bigger than yours.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Your number is off.
I don't think so. I am sure at least 1/4 humans hate the US.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:07 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Just wow. You people lost the election and now after a year and wasted $millions, your deep-state house of cards is falling. Even Morning Joe knows it's over. Mika is inconsolable.
Who are Morning Joe and Mika? Are they consultants charged with patterning American foreign policy? Does anyone shive-a-git what they think?

Old 05-24-2018, 12:07 PM

I think SK and NK should settle the whole situation among themselves, China and the US are outsiders and not sensitive enough for that situation.
The Koreans can negotiate in their common mother tongue, with all its subtleties.

Last edited by Neuling; 05-24-2018 at 12:16 PM..

Old 05-24-2018, 12:09 PM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
the summit could still go on

Quote:
Minutes after pulling out of a highly anticipated summit with North Korea, President Trump said Thursday that the U.S. would continue its "maximum pressure campaign," and warned that the military was "ready if necessary" -- but made clear that a summit could still go forward if Kim Jong Un is willing to engage constructively.
Trump says North Korea summit still

I won’t hold my breath

Old 05-24-2018, 12:10 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Another Trump stunt. When you get rejected you always say "I didn't want to go anyway".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies