Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2018, 12:29 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,104,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
The federal reserve ... is not a government entity and that contradiction you think you read in my words, is projection ...
I realize that.

But if the soldiers were truly fighting for our freedom they'd invade and bomb Washington, D.C.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2018, 12:57 AM

15,755 posts, read 7,558,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
I realize that.

But if the soldiers were truly fighting for our freedom they'd invade and bomb Washington, D.C.
The U.S. Constitution guarantees us a non violent transfer of powers. Whatever it takes to protect that ... we do it. Whatever it takes to show the military that I respect them and the job they are doing, I will in good conscience do it. (i am not a brown shirt, I am a confederate ... I do not conform, I don't care what any body says)

The oath ...

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962)." [my emphasis in bold]

Show me where we are defending a government and or its financiers, then you and I can have another conversation.

The little l, libertarian did not begin until 1970, however the sovereign philosophy has been with us from the beginning.

9/11 was our wake up call. Don't go back to sleep.

Old 05-27-2018, 09:13 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,141,002 times
[quote] What a hypocrite, going all gung ho on patriotism when he himself used his wealth and privileged to duck out of military service when called upon to do so.

Old 05-27-2018, 09:27 AM

4,014 posts, read 2,692,397 times
Quote:
I realize that.

We, the servicemembers, past and present, do not recognize your desire for anarchy as 'freedom'.

Old 05-27-2018, 11:50 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,809,984 times
Quote:
I realize that.

They should do that during the next Shutdown or at the very least blocking the Congress and the President from leaving before a deal is signed, sealed, delivered. I mean why in God's name the politicians don't get unpaid during a shutdown yet the military does is just plain asinine.

Old 05-27-2018, 01:16 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,532,028 times
Quote:
Liberation of a colony is secession.
Secession would be if Alaska and Hawaii seceded from the Union of the United States of America.

On the other hand if " Puerto Rico " " Guam " " American Samoa " and the Mariana Islands fought for theirs freedom totally different.

The above-mentioned colonies or territories or possessions of the United States are not officially part of the United States of America with the rights of a American Citizen. Close but no cigar.....

All Western European countries have freed their colonies, with the exception of the United States of America , and the reason why we haven't is because we put " military might over the rights of people" maybe soom the current Colonies of the U.S.A. will get a taste of freedom.

Old 05-27-2018, 08:32 PM

34,735 posts, read 16,746,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump has told over 3,000 lies since taking office. If his fish lips are moving. He’ lying again.
OK. What President has actually honored more of his campaign promises than Trump?

Old 05-27-2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
We, the servicemembers, past and present, do not recognize your desire for anarchy as 'freedom'.
It doesn't matter what you “recognize.” Anarchy IS freedom. Statism is slavery.

The “service” members haven't done a damn thing except act as pawns and cannon fodder for the military-industrial complex.

Old 05-27-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
They should do that during the next Shutdown or at the very least blocking the Congress and the President from leaving before a deal is signed, sealed, delivered. I mean why in God's name the politicians don't get unpaid during a shutdown yet the military does is just plain asinine.
That's actually a really good idea.

If more people in the military would wake up and realize the REAL enemy is Washington, D.C., maybe we can regain some of our liberty.

Old 05-27-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Secession would be if Alaska and Hawaii seceded from the Union of the United States of America.

On the other hand if " Puerto Rico " " Guam " " American Samoa " and the Mariana Islands fought for theirs freedom totally different.

The above-mentioned colonies or territories or possessions of the United States are not officially part of the United States of America with the rights of a American Citizen. Close but no cigar.....

All Western European countries have freed their colonies, with the exception of the United States of America , and the reason why we haven't is because we put " military might over the rights of people" maybe soom the current Colonies of the U.S.A. will get a taste of freedom.
They might not be called “colonies” anymore, but Western European countries still have dozens of overseas territories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies