Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2018, 08:36 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,443,647 times

Advertisements

We were here before Trump's family. How dare he say we should go anywhere. Better ask somebody.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 08:44 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Congratulations!
You understand one of the key points of a protest.
It has to inconvenience people who would otherwise ignore it
The NFL anthem protests aren't inconveniencing people, they're pissing them off. If the goal is to gain sympathy and support for BLM and other black causes, it's a stupid strategy. All they accomplish is to make pro football players less popular.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:52 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Trump thinks NFL players who kneel shouldn't be in the country

I think people who betray our republic should be hung by the neck until dead.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:54 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
good for Trump to keep calling these privileged celebrities whining that they aren't privileged enough for what they are

Old 08-10-2018, 08:56 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
It's a "look over there" deflection for the birther-in-thief.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:57 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
You said go back to Africa...I said go to Africa.

Yes, my opinion is that they should give up those dirty millions they make as slaves to the NFL fans and go to Africa...much better.
How do you "go back" to somewhere you never came from?

Old 08-10-2018, 09:04 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
good for Trump to keep calling these privileged celebrities whining that they aren't privileged enough for what they are

What exactly does that mean.

Old 08-10-2018, 09:21 PM

4,197 posts, read 4,449,313 times
Trump needs to pull a strategy from the sports world and propose a trade with Cyril Ramaphosa President of South Africa. Hear me out on this as it would bring to light a corollary issue and potentially resolve a larger one.

Trump (Team USA) trade the violent BLM crowd and any 'oppressed' professional athlete to South Africa (where they can have the South African white owned land)

https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...399d3576c4c0bc

Ramaphosa (Team SA) trades the 2.3 million whites, many who actually made something of the South African land they 'stole' to the USA before they are genocide'd.

Then let's see what the end results are of each group... I'm willing to let my tax money be spent to send the VIOLENT BLM crowd of any color to South Africa where they then can freely show their entrepreneurial and steward ship of the lands made productive by the various Dutch German etc... to have them be settled in, say, someplace like East Cleveland, East St Louis, Camden, NJ etc... and see what the physical, cultural and social environment end result will be. Broadcast it on TV for the world to see.

Whose willing to make the trade? I say give the violent BLM crowd the chance to start anew (with a head start no less) in the land of their forefathers and we'll take the whites from South Africa with nothing but the clothes on their back and provide them the same federal 'program' funding and let's see the results.

I'd even pay extra to include those Hollywood leftists who 'said' they would leave if Trump was elected.

Here's hoping for cross cultural trades among countries to solve issues.

Old 08-10-2018, 09:27 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
^^^ Throw in Mark Zuckerberg and they'll have Wakanda up and running in no time.

Old 08-10-2018, 09:35 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
Trump needs to pull a strategy from the sports world and propose a trade with Cyril Ramaphosa President of South Africa. Hear me out on this as it would bring to light a corollary issue and potentially resolve a larger one.

Trump (Team USA) trade the violent BLM crowd and any 'oppressed' professional athlete to South Africa (where they can have the South African white owned land)

https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...399d3576c4c0bc

Ramaphosa (Team SA) trades the 2.3 million whites, many who actually made something of the South African land they 'stole' to the USA before they are genocide'd.

Then let's see what the end results are of each group... I'm willing to let my tax money be spent to send the VIOLENT BLM crowd of any color to South Africa where they then can freely show their entrepreneurial and steward ship of the lands made productive by the various Dutch German etc... to have them be settled in, say, someplace like East Cleveland, East St Louis, Camden, NJ etc... and see what the physical, cultural and social environment end result will be. Broadcast it on TV for the world to see.

Whose willing to make the trade? I say give the violent BLM crowd the chance to start anew (with a head start no less) in the land of their forefathers and we'll take the whites from South Africa with nothing but the clothes on their back and provide them the same federal 'program' funding and let's see the results.

I'd even pay extra to include those Hollywood leftists who 'said' they would leave if Trump was elected.

Here's hoping for cross cultural trades among countries to solve issues.
Trump needs to stay out of sports...not his business. And these are Americans you are talking about. Free speech is our right. But what is your solution to white supremasits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies