Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 04:02 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Hahaha! a twitter post by Candace Owens...the free enlightened thinker?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2018, 04:29 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
[quote=phma;52010091]
Quote:

ANTIFA the left wing ideology.

The left is attracted to children and not in a good way but lets save that for another thread. Elites will protect their children. They don't give a dam about your children or mine.
The left is happy to allow MS-13 to pray on them.

I'm not happy to allow MS-13 to pray on children. I have a lot of friends and colleagues who lean left and to date not one them have ever expressed a desire to "allow MS-13 to pray on children" nor are they attracted to them in some deviant right wing fantasy world you apparently live in. Where do you get such asinine ideas?

Old 05-26-2018, 04:33 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:

Yes I agree, Candace Owens is very childish. You see? Our two sides can agree on some things.

Old 05-26-2018, 05:30 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
What does that have to do with this thread? I’ve noticed only a few democrats have actually addressed the topic of the thread. I respect that even if I disagree with them. But this stuff just makes no sense.

I don’t think democrats like MS-13. I just have to shake my head at them acting like calling them animals for animal behavior is wrong because Trump said it. It’s bizarre.
I agree it's very bizarre ... but realistically ....... what else do they have???

Several Democrats like Dershowitz, Turley (both Constitutional Experts who are Democrats), Mark Penn and other Political Analysts have tried to put the toothpaste back in the tube and slow down this Leftist Madness & Hysteria ...... but they are ignored.

The Meltdown Continues.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:01 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
I'm a millennial. An older one, but still one. I was a die-hard Democrat in college and grad school. In 2008, however, I dumped the Democrats after realizing what a disgusting, opportunistic and pandering garbage party it was.

Of course, I'm not a Republican because Republicans are also terrible.

But Democrats? Pfft. The entire political establishment could die in a bus accident tomorrow going to #resist somewhere, and the most upset I'd be is having to listen to it for weeks on end later. All of them need to go retire somewhere.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:03 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:

That's actually funny. Don't worry grandpa, even if you find it childish everyone under 40 speaks meme, and everyone knows the LEFT CAN'T MEME.

Old 05-26-2018, 07:23 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post

I'm not happy to allow MS-13 to pray on children. I have a lot of friends and colleagues who lean left and to date not one them have ever expressed a desire to "allow MS-13 to pray on children" nor are they attracted to them in some deviant right wing fantasy world you apparently live in. Where do you get such asinine ideas?
I agree they are asinine ideas and they come from democrats like Joy Reid with the most asinine ideas on everything.
A writer said that he'd rather have his daughter date a member of the murderous MS-13 gang than a Republican.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EikY4f6uwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67wIeZBPEQc

Old 05-26-2018, 07:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Who would have thought vile, and completely false attacks against the President would backfire on the democrats.

Things are not going the way the dems thought they would, and all their dirty tactics are blowing up in their faces.

If the democrats were smart, they would tell Mueller to end his witch hunt, then shut their mouths, and come up with some platform for their party.

That's what they would do if they were smart, but they aren't, they insist on continuing to do what has gotten them into this mess in the first place.
Even if Mueller ended the witch hunt Maxine Watters would still be flapping impeach. As we know if they take congress they will attempt to impeach Trump.

Old 05-26-2018, 07:29 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post

Tucker lays it out directly and clearly who is defending MS-13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9yZl3DzuSc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RYyff8dbqI

Old 05-26-2018, 07:31 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I'm a millennial. An older one, but still one. I was a die-hard Democrat in college and grad school. In 2008, however, I dumped the Democrats after realizing what a disgusting, opportunistic and pandering garbage party it was.

Of course, I'm not a Republican because Republicans are also terrible.

But Democrats? Pfft. The entire political establishment could die in a bus accident tomorrow going to #resist somewhere, and the most upset I'd be is having to listen to it for weeks on end later. All of them need to go retire somewhere.
I am surrounded by people who were once die hard Democrats. Obama changed all that and then the Democrats offered up Hillary (Obama 2.0). They voted for Trump. As long as Democrats keep up with their Mueller gig and call for impeachment everyone of them will be showing up to vote against Democrats, people are really sick of hearing the Dems and Libs squawking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies