Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2018, 06:05 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Democrats are paying dearly for lying about Trump's comments regarding violent MS-13 gang members, poll says.

One of the trifecta issues along with support for Hamas, and NK. I'm not sure one issue can be isolated in a very bad week for the libs.

Millennials are leaving the Democratic Party in droves. Apparently they are seeing the democrats for what they are for the first time. They are not so quick to accept or defend violent criminals the way Dem leadership expected.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30950...-ryan-saavedra

Cue the selective outrage. Where was this concern for civility when Hillary "deplorables" Clinton said the NRA reminded her of the "Iranians" and the "communists"? Recall, too, Clinton's own "animals"-type description of some black criminals. In 1996, Clinton said: "We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...nd_137105.html

Last edited by phma; 05-25-2018 at 06:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2018, 06:32 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Selective outrage.
If Obama had described KKK members as animals, very few people would have disagreed or defended the Klan.

Old 05-25-2018, 06:38 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Who would have thought vile, and completely false attacks against the President would backfire on the democrats.

Things are not going the way the dems thought they would, and all their dirty tactics are blowing up in their faces.

If the democrats were smart, they would tell Mueller to end his witch hunt, then shut their mouths, and come up with some platform for their party.

That's what they would do if they were smart, but they aren't, they insist on continuing to do what has gotten them into this mess in the first place.

Old 05-25-2018, 06:41 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Pulosi gets irate when Trump calls MS13 Animals then proceeds to call Rocket Boy a Thug when Trump tries to work a deal.

As you say... Selective outrage.

BTW, have you seen Pulosi's speeches lately. I think she was hit too hard in her Pro Football days and must have some serious brain damage. She can barely get out a sentence out now.

Old 05-25-2018, 07:07 PM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

BTW, have you seen Pulosi's speeches lately. I think she was hit too hard in her Pro Football days and must have some serious brain damage. She can barely get out a sentence out now.
She’s been that way for a long time now. Her cheese slipped off her cracker back in the 90s.
Senility, dementia?
The strain and brain-drain of decades spent with liberal loonies....?

Old 05-25-2018, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Pulosi gets irate when Trump calls MS13 Animals then proceeds to call Rocket Boy a Thug when Trump tries to work a deal.

As you say... Selective outrage.

She certainly is the democrats outdated ammunition trying to compete with todays smart bombs. She wobbles around and manages to wound commonsense. So she isn't a complete dud yet. I'm not sure she is the worst the Dems have. Its a toss up with trying to listen to Crying Chuck between sobs.

Last edited by phma; 05-25-2018 at 07:20 PM..

Old 05-25-2018, 08:40 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She certainly is the democrats outdated ammunition trying to compete with todays smart bombs. She wobbles around and manages to wound commonsense. So she isn't a complete dud yet. I'm not sure she is the worst the Dems have. Its a toss up with trying to listen to Crying Chuck between sobs.
I know this is off topic, but IMO Chuck and Trump know each other well, have a certain NY simpatico for each other and are playing a political long game with each other.

Old 05-25-2018, 11:01 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,098,252 times
I don't know about Democrats leaving "in Droves." This is the Daily Wire, after all, and they are known to go for alternative "facts," especially when they can make conservatives look good and liberals look bad. But I can say this. The first time I heard about Trump's "animals" comment was on NPR, where I get most of my news. They gave the story in context and I knew from that first story that he was talking about M-13. There was never any misinformation from NPR. I don't know about other sources. But "all" democrats were not being lied to or being mislead.

Old 05-25-2018, 11:08 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
I don't know about Democrats leaving "in Droves." This is the Daily Wire, after all, and they are known to go for alternative "facts," especially when they can make conservatives look good and liberals look bad. But I can say this. The first time I heard about Trump's "animals" comment was on NPR, where I get most of my news. They gave the story in context and I knew from that first story that he was talking about M-13. There was never any misinformation from NPR. I don't know about other sources. But "all" democrats were not being lied to or being mislead.
It’s okay, they quickly switched gears and defended MS-13 from Trump’s awful, dehumanizing name calling. Because I’m sure most in the Hispanic community love having these guys carve up their children with machetes. They are their main victims after all.

Seriously, who are they trying to please with this idiocy?

Old 05-25-2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
Millennials !!!

Millennials are leaving the Democratic Party in droves.

I would have to see more evidence of that myself.
I'm not really buying it but that was the claim in the link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies