Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 03:34 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
If you say so.

And you know this how? Because there is unbiased journalism in Europe and free speech on the mater? No and no.

Except that by that time, counter-forces will have long learned not to let the pro-communists entangle them in inaction forever. In other words, if that ever comes to pass, you won't be getting your conversation.

The amount of "intelligence" that brought them here will be sufficient to send them back.
Well point by point:
Europe would indeed have to agree they've got a problem as imperative to address as Americans are suggesting they do ......That's what I'm "saying so".

Next; I used the word "perhaps" versus a word that would imply me "knowing" or did you just deliberately omit that.

The next 'babble-bit' I have no idea what the heck you're talking about with "counter forces" this and "pro-communist" that but, more to the point; I suspect neither do you.

You're completely bereft of cognitive reasoning if you think The U.S. is ever going to launch a program of deportation for well over three million of it's citizens because of their religion.

Trash talk is stupid talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
No one told me a civil war has broken out...
Well you obviously need to tune into American public "opinion" forums to get yourself "accurately educated" about the goings on outside your front door......obviously........well................ perhaps NOT!

Old 05-26-2018, 06:35 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Well point by point:
Europe would indeed have to agree they've got a problem as imperative to address as Americans are suggesting they do ......That's what I'm "saying so".
That's what you said before. You're repetitiveness doesn't equate to a better argument, or an argument at all. You have a prediction. To that I say: "If you say so".

"Counter political forces" (see comments below*) are now watching both Brexit and the Trump presidency, both results of democratic processes be impeded and challenged by extra-democratic means that read as a type of cold war. If you think that by the time the public opinion in Europe has gotten to the point where political action can be taken to remove undesirables, that there is going to be a good faith conversation, then you're deluded. Liberals have more than shown themselves to lack the ability to accept democratic results in good faith, and as such aren't worth a conversation. That's where Europe will be at the time this comes to pass. Mark my words. That's my prediction. See how predictions work?

*clear enough? we generally learn simple context-based inferencing in sixth grade, this particular contextual adjective being extremely simple to derive as its the subject of the conversation: politics. That'll be $50 for an elementary school tutoring session.

Quote:
Next; I used the word "perhaps" versus a word that would imply me "knowing" or did you just deliberately omit that.
Another stellar response. What are you referring to? Provide the full context of what you are addressing. I couldn't even find the word "perhaps" in what I had prior quoted of yours. That's as far as I'm digging.

Quote:
The next 'babble-bit' I have no idea what the heck you're talking about with "counter forces" this and "pro-communist" that but, more to the point; I suspect neither do you.
I explained the first above. You still owe me $50.

Its clear to everyone, including EU liberals, that EU liberals are pro-communist. The only time that's denied is in situations like this, wherein an accusation is made and some bad faith participant who isn't worth a conversation (proven by their bad faith) decides to act like they are ignorant in regard to it.

The proofs would require another thread they are so voluminous. Quickly, here, I could start with the very concept of open borders to Africa and end with the multitudinous statues of communist intellectuals around Europe. Including the one of Karl Marx recently accepted in Germany for Marx's 200th "birthday".

Quote:
You're completely bereft of cognitive reasoning if you think The U.S. is ever going to launch a program of deportation for well over three million of it's citizens because of their religion.
I don't know what will happen. And neither do you.

Quote:
Trash talk is stupid talk.
Your talk falls well within that category. Including the useless quote above.

Old 05-27-2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
That's what you said before. You're repetitiveness doesn't equate to a better argument, or an argument at all. You have a prediction. To that I say: "If you say so".

"Counter political forces" (see comments below*) are now watching both Brexit and the Trump presidency, both results of democratic processes be impeded and challenged by extra-democratic means that read as a type of cold war. If you think that by the time the public opinion in Europe has gotten to the point where political action can be taken to remove undesirables, that there is going to be a good faith conversation, then you're deluded. Liberals have more than shown themselves to lack the ability to accept democratic results in good faith, and as such aren't worth a conversation. That's where Europe will be at the time this comes to pass. Mark my words. That's my prediction. See how predictions work?

*clear enough? we generally learn simple context-based inferencing in sixth grade, this particular contextual adjective being extremely simple to derive as its the subject of the conversation: politics. That'll be $50 for an elementary school tutoring session.

Another stellar response. What are you referring to? Provide the full context of what you are addressing. I couldn't even find the word "perhaps" in what I had prior quoted of yours. That's as far as I'm digging.

I explained the first above. You still owe me $50.

Its clear to everyone, including EU liberals, that EU liberals are pro-communist. The only time that's denied is in situations like this, wherein an accusation is made and some bad faith participant who isn't worth a conversation (proven by their bad faith) decides to act like they are ignorant in regard to it.

The proofs would require another thread they are so voluminous. Quickly, here, I could start with the very concept of open borders to Africa and end with the multitudinous statues of communist intellectuals around Europe. Including the one of Karl Marx recently accepted in Germany for Marx's 200th "birthday".

I don't know what will happen. And neither do you.

Your talk falls well within that category. Including the useless quote above.
Last time for this pony ride.

"Perhaps" was the word I used to describe as a possibility only: "Perhaps they're not as prone to thinking of the problem as an "Islamic problem" rather than a 'radical minority of Islamists' problem." Your response: "And you know this how? Because there is unbiased journalism in Europe and free speech on the mater? No and no." I did not say I "knew" I used the word "perhaps" to clearly indicate to all but perhaps yourself.

Freedom of speech exists in Europe and a commie this and LIberal's that is just more example of retarded American-only dogma.

I'll jump to the last as the middle nonsense is beneath consideration.

I can state empirically that the U.S. will NOT deport over 3 million Muslim citizens. For you to suggest the possibility exists ("I don't know what will happen. And neither do you.") in your response is just asinine.

You're one of the cadre that has to have a boogyman under your bed. Muslims, communists, LIberals, no matter; as long as there's someone or something to hate, you're all in.

That's it for me on this nonsense. The thread was proven false from the get-go.

Old 05-27-2018, 03:22 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Civil War Erupts In Sweden as Irate Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers to the Ground - cvikas.com

Sweden has taken in more refugees than any other European country in proportion to its population. With 100,000 “asylum seekers” already in the country this year and another 90,000 thought to be arriving before the end of the year, the citizens of Sweden may not be as welcoming as they once were

It does not take long for oppression to the people, to take its toll.
Is Sweden a right to defend yourself nation?
Is it Sweden or Switzerland that everyone is armed?
You people are willing to believe pretty much anything. The photo is from a 2013 fire in a recycling center.

Old 05-27-2018, 03:24 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
So even snopes confirms there is arson at migrant camps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Quoting Snopes for fact validity is fake news. I can't believe people still don't realize that Snopes is a scam.
Would you two like a moment to compare notes?

Old 05-27-2018, 04:14 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Looks like you may have gotten suckered in by fake news, once again.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sw...-center-arson/
Exactly. I was curious, even if true, how one guy burning buildings constituted civil war. I thought maybe clickbait so I ran a 5 SECOND SEARCH.

Fake news: Civil war erupts in Sweden | PunditFact

This is from Nov 2017 on top of it all.

Old 05-27-2018, 04:31 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Indeed.

More fake news from the ones that scream #FAKENEWS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Exactly. I was curious, even if true, how one guy burning buildings constituted civil war. I thought maybe clickbait so I ran a 5 SECOND SEARCH.

This is from Nov 2017 on top of it all.
I put that out there too, was told that that source to debunk their fake news was also fake news, go figure.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:09 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
Fake news aside, immigration, especially from Muslim lands, has been a huge issue in Sweden for over a decade. The other Scandi nations have fairly restrictive immigration. In Norway they have strict programs designed to ensure assimilation. They set you up with a Norwegian family, get you a job, and require you to take classes about the language and culture. If you miss classes, they dock your pay. You don't have a right to move from your assigned home until you have proven yourself as a good citizen. Sweden has had none of that.

What Sweden has learned is what the US will have to eventually learn: you can have open immigration, or you can have a grand welfare state; you cannot have both.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:14 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,164,567 times
What are Sweeds?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies