Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 04:44 PM

57,314 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Can anyone make a case that 13 hyper-partisan Trump-hating Democrats , some as serious donors to Hillary, can head a fair investigation against Trump?
So you have no answer, who are the 13 democrats heading the investigation, Mueller?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2018, 06:21 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyblythe View Post
FYI, the name of the thread is: "Devin Nunes' hometown paper calls on him to resign."

Relevant to the thread, I cited that hometown paper. If you want to refuse to believe and dismiss information that comes from a publication with knowledge of Nunes because of a different political leaning than your own, you are most certainly free to do a little research and cite another reputable source (or not) and refute those fundraising numbers and/or other info about Nunes; not in his hometown paper which the thread is about. But that would take a little work instead of an uninformed blanket dismissal just because.

I cited my source. You can do the same for yours.

Thankfully, I'm not in his district (though I would love to cast my vote against him if I were).

The few folks from his area that I talk to who still support him are farmers, as was Nunes. They elected him because they thought he supported their ag interests. He has been way too occupied with Trump and Russia to serve those constituents, but a handful still have hope of him regaining his sanity and remembering who elected him. Live in hope, die in despair.
"I cited my source."

They say it therefore you believe EVERY SINGLE WORD THEY SAY!

A VERY LIBERAL ONE that ENDORSES DEMS.

If you DON'T think that does NOT affect what they say, I have ridge for sale. Interested?

"You can do the same for yours"

I could cite Mad Magazine and be MORE CREDIBLE then a local biased one.

"The few folks from his area that I talk to"

So, you base your positions on only talking "to a few" and then want US to give you credibility! Dream on!

Old 05-31-2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I cited my source."

They say it therefore you believe EVERY SINGLE WORD THEY SAY!

A VERY LIBERAL ONE that ENDORSES DEMS.

If you DON'T think that does NOT affect what they say, I have ridge for sale. Interested?

"You can do the same for yours"

I could cite Mad Magazine and be MORE CREDIBLE then a local biased one.

"The few folks from his area that I talk to"

So, you base your positions on only talking "to a few" and then want US to give you credibility! Dream on!
Maybe you can find a news source that paints Nunes in a positive light since you seem to have access to information, maybe the Conservative Tree House? I don't expect you to reveal your source, that would be too embarrassing. Better to just shout they're wrong and pass that off as intelligent conversation.

Old 05-31-2018, 06:33 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
oh lookie a bunch of leftist freaks want a guy who isn't a leftist freak to resign.

that's shocking

Old 05-31-2018, 06:35 AM

here is the thing about the American left today.

They are totalitarians who want to destroy the lives of anyone and everyone that does not toe the line.

They hate you because you do not think the way they tell you to think.

period. That is the American left.

Old 05-31-2018, 06:37 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Can anyone make a case that someone like Nunes that was in the Trump campaign can head a house investigation committee? Anyone?
......still no one.

Old 05-31-2018, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
oh lookie a bunch of leftist freaks want a guy who isn't a leftist freak to resign.

that's shocking
I am sure you would feel the same way if someone from Clintons campaign sat on a house investigative committee.

Old 05-31-2018, 06:45 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Republicans would be running around with their hair on fire if someone from Obama's campaign was heading up the House Intelligence committee's investigation of shenanigans involving the Obama campaign.

Old 05-31-2018, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I am sure you would feel the same way if someone from Clintons campaign sat on a house investigative committee.

I am sure you are right. aint it just precious where we have come? NONE OF US CARE ABOUT TRUTH

we just care that its the other guys ox getting gored

Old 05-31-2018, 06:36 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
here is the thing about the American left today.

They are totalitarians who want to destroy the lives of anyone and everyone that does not toe the line.

They hate you because you do not think the way they tell you to think.

period. That is the American left.
All you have to do is change the left to the RIGHT and your post will be spot on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies