Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 04:28 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Let's see Trump's tax returns now that they'll cover his time in office. Any Trump supporters have any objection to this?
We have no more right to see his, than he does to see ours.
And I don't want him to see mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2018, 04:35 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
LOL.

FatBob, you are so sadly misinformed and your insults so silly that every time you post I get a chuckle.

Thanks.

What's so "misinformed" about noticing your TDS?

The OP's linked article is nothing but conjecture from the sour grapes brigade.

You guys are long on accusations and short on proof, of just about everything you post in regards to Trump and Conservatives in general.

You rely on feelings and identity politics, seeing racism, sexism, homophobia, etc under every rock and you accuse others of being "misinformed" when you get your "news" spoon fed to you by CNN.....the 24 hour a day "Bash Trump/OMG the Russians are coming" network.

Get a grip guys......Liberal ideology and identity politics has jumped the shark.....

You had a good thing going but you overplayed your hand with the rubber stamp accusations of racism as a counter to any and all criticism of Obama's policies.

America ain't buying the professional victim act anymore.

Last edited by FatBob96; 05-27-2018 at 04:44 PM..

Old 05-27-2018, 04:50 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
We have no more right to see his, than he does to see ours.
And I don't want him to see mine.
Trump can see my returns if he wants. But then I'm an honest guy with nothing to hide.

Old 05-27-2018, 04:52 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Kinda sad, US president having part-time job selling cell phones.

Old 05-27-2018, 04:58 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The Clintons looted the country and even the White House, stealing antiques and oriental rugs. Fortunately, a secret service agent spotted this activity and maybe because the Clintons abused the agents, put a stop to it. Maybe if Hillary had been nicer they'd have let her get away with taking a lamp and a vase, since she is so fond of throwing them at her husband.
If you go back to really understand her theft you would learn that when Hillary got to the WH she engaged a long time personal friend from Arkansas to update it. IIRC, we are talking the personal quarters. Her friend did what most decorators do it that situation. She got donations. The people thought they were donating to the White House. Their tax exempt donations were not to Bilary personally. When the Clintons left the White House, Bilary though that stuff was hers. When reminded, or told it belonged to the White House, she returned it. You can't tell me in one breath Hillary is world's most dangerous crook and in then tell me she is stupid enough to haul out case goods from the White House. It does not compute.

See how easy that was. If you want me to trust what you say, please look at all the whole pictures. When we all do that, we can separate the wheat from the chaff and find areas where we agree. Maybe doing that we can find a candidate we can all support and stop this my guy is better than your guy crap.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:07 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
I think its more of a case of using his position and power to close deals for his companies.

Well, he has spent 67 million of the taxpayers money on golf trips.

Between playing golf, brokering deals for "Trump Inc.", watching FOX news and making outrageous Tweets … I am not sure where he has any time to actually pay attention to America.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:16 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I think its more of a case of using his position and power to close deals for his companies.

Between playing golf, brokering deals for "Trump Inc.", watching FOX news and making outrageous Tweets … I am not sure where he has any time to actually pay attention to America.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:23 PM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It's not Trump hotel, he has no ownership in it.

Another fail.

The Trump haters are getting really desperate.

Sorry, but SpyGate isn't going away.

Agreed. The desperation from the left is alarming.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:31 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It's not Trump hotel, he has no ownership in it.

Another fail.

The Trump haters are getting really desperate.

Sorry, but SpyGate isn't going away
Spygate has already gone away. If toady Nunes had really found something - don't you think he would be shouting his a$$ off about it?

Crickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
We don't care.
If he loots the country (whatever that means) i

MAGA
You are what is wrong with the country but at least you are honest that Trump can loot the country and you will look the other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post

The only time Trump pays attention to America is when he is at one of his 'rallies' compensating for his small hands.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:39 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Looting means stealing property under the cover of a riot or natural disaster. How in the hell, even in the deranged cesspool full of vape gas and bong resin that passes as the liberal mind, does anything Trump has done qualify as theft?

Whose property has he absconded with? The man is a multi-billionaire, he doesn't need to steal. He has a legitimate business empire and has accrued so much wealth he can never spend it all. Why would such a person resort to larceny in the first place?

So not only it is a lie, it doesn't even make any sense. At least come up with something plausible! The left keeps trotting out this Trump hotel nonsense, like that's the big steal of the century. As if some criminal mastermind's best attempts to enrich himself at the expense of others involves creating a large hotel empire over the span of 50 years, (that's how dedicated to crime he is, YO), and then running for elected office, in the hopes that doing so will garner him more customers at the hotels.

What a brilliant plan. Why, it makes Capone and Madoff look like pikers. What were THEY thinking to just flat out take someone's money? If only they'd been able to play the long game of spending half a century in business and then just getting more clients beyond what they already had! Think what legends they'd be today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies