Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2018, 06:50 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Who's talking parents? Cops would played a nightstick tattoo on our heads.
I wouldn't have been harassed for drinking at 19.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:53 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Irrelevant.
What’s irrelevant? You asked to show you where she said it was hers and I showed you. She wrote it. This is not court. This is a computer forum.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:56 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
The cops were heavy handed and punching the girl in the face was way over the top. I wonder, how would the cops react to a video of say a bouncer throwing a drunk women out of a bar and beating up the woman as he did it?
Cops get a free pass for assaults that they would happily charge any civilian for.

The girl. Her behavior and actions escalated the problem. Were she my daughter, I would be ashamed. WE would also be having a conversation about how she responsible people conduct themselves, especially when cops are involved.....
Had that been my daughter I would want the cop punching her in the head to be charged. It would never happen as cops enjoy a great deal of freedom when it comes to assaulting citizens.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:59 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post
Shocking moment officer punches bikini-clad girl in the head during arrest | Daily Mail Online

Cops are horrible people. Though in the U.S it isn't surprising given how a high school retard is capable of becoming a police officer. Being part of the police should require an IQ of at least 115 as well as a good look into the person's past to see if they were ever a bully. Hitting a young small woman wearing a bikini is something only stupid ape cops do.
she kicks her legs at the officers...that is first degree (felony ) assault on a law enforcement officer...

she was wrong...

she was in the wrong

and the police took appropriate action

now if the cops had just shot her, then you might have something to start a thread about

/ thread

Old 05-30-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
What’s irrelevant? You asked to show you where she said it was hers and I showed you. She wrote it. This is not court. This is a computer forum.
Irrelevant to what happened.

Old 05-30-2018, 07:01 PM

45,333 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I wouldn't have been harassed for drinking at 19.
In public at a no alcohol venue that's known to be strict about it? Bull.

Old 05-30-2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
In public at a no alcohol venue that's known to be strict about it? Bull.
I can't think of any such place when I was 19.

Old 05-30-2018, 07:39 PM

5,335 posts, read 4,423,566 times
One thing that I haven't seen is anyone mentioning this:

Quote:
Under New Jersey State Law (§ 2C:33-15) it is illegal for a person under the age of 21 to purchase, consume or possess an alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle, school, place of public assembly, public place or public conveyance. If caught, the individual can be charged with a disorderly person's offense. A disorderly person's offense is the term used in New Jersey for what is commonly called a misdemeanor in other states.
Source
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 05-30-2018, 08:08 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
she kicks her legs at the officers...that is first degree (felony ) assault on a law enforcement officer...

she was wrong...

she was in the wrong

and the police took appropriate action

now if the cops had just shot her, then you might have something to start a thread about

/ thread
THAT kick? My cat's bunny kicks when he plays are more powerful than that?
You REALLY think it's ok for fit, big cops
to go all happy-go-jacky on a small young woman over THAT?

I don't know if that speaks worse of those rejects from the Paul Blart Police Academy, or YOU
I HOPE you aren't like a lot of those cop lovers who would deck their Avon lady for selling him low rate mascara

Old 05-30-2018, 08:27 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
THAT kick? My cat's bunny kicks when he plays are more powerful than that?
You REALLY think it's ok for fit, big cops
to go all happy-go-jacky on a small young woman over THAT?

I don't know if that speaks worse of those rejects from the Paul Blart Police Academy, or YOU
I HOPE you aren't like a lot of those cop lovers who would deck their Avon lady for selling him low rate mascara
doesn't matter the size...that drunk idiot of a trash female ...ASSAULTED a police officer...… he was in the right, she was in the wrong

she was wrong to be publicly drunk
she was wrong for underage drinking
she was wrong for resisting
she was wrong for the assault

do you really want to take the side of a criminal??? let me guess, you also support the illegal aliens too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies