Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2018, 06:39 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It's been reported that the DOJ still has not turned over the unredacted information to congress.

That has been why I have asked if someone had a source that said otherwise. So far nobody has provided such a source.

You guys keep going around in circles, you keep going back to Gowdy, a guy you've never believed, or trusted before, and you can't even provide any source to show that Gowdy ever got the information that has been requested about the informant/spy.
Adding to show your info isn't from a RW conspiracy source. Both CNN & CBS are among those who reported that no documents were shown to Congress members at the meetings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2018, 06:46 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
It's been reported .
No ,it has not. No one going circles but you. You claims have gone rebuffed and done so on video ,links have been given .Your claims have been shot down ,it is now time to move on.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:25 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Adding to show your info isn't from a RW conspiracy source. Both CNN & CBS are among those who reported that no documents were shown to Congress members at the meetings.
Yes, they are so desperate to downplay this scandal that they now believe a guy that they call a lair every other day.

Not one of these people can provide a source that shows the documents ever ever shared with congress.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:14 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
They are not going to provide details into ongoing investigations and I certainly wouldn't want them in the hands of Nunes, I don't recall this ever being done in the past. Besides the IG is still in progress.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
They are not going to provide details into ongoing investigations and I certainly wouldn't want them in the hands of Nunes, I don't recall this ever being done in the past. Besides the IG is still in progress.
Then how does Gowdy know for sure that the FBI didn't do anything wrong if he didn't get the information about the informant?

That has been why I have dismissed Gowdy's statement, he provided no details, nor is there any evidence that he recieved the information about the informants.

This whole thread is ridiculous, the dems have been tell us that despite 22 months and counting with no evidence of collusion, we can't say the Trump campaign did nothing wrong.

However, these same people are insisting that the FBI has done on wrong despite the fact the the investigation literally just started.

Like I said, this whole thread is ridiculous.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:00 AM

Ok, Nunes just confirmed that the DOJ has not turned over the documents the House Intel Committee have subpoenaed.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:52 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Nice link.

Old 06-03-2018, 07:11 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,827,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Nice link.
Do I detect a note of sarcasm?

Old 06-03-2018, 08:04 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,028,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The fbi acted properly. Trump and his campaign did not.
I wouldn't trust the fbi to write parking tickets. They allowed the Florida school shooting to happen and nobody has been held accountable

Old 06-03-2018, 08:17 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Then how does Gowdy know for sure that the FBI didn't do anything wrong if he didn't get the information about the informant?

That has been why I have dismissed Gowdy's statement, he provided no details, nor is there any evidence that he recieved the information about the informants.

This whole thread is ridiculous, the dems have been tell us that despite 22 months and counting with no evidence of collusion, we can't say the Trump campaign did nothing wrong.

However, these same people are insisting that the FBI has done on wrong despite the fact the the investigation literally just started.

Like I said, this whole thread is ridiculous.
That’s a question for Gowdy but he was convinced there was nothing wrong with the FBI relative to the informant regardless of Trumps absurd statement. No they haven’t turned over all information in an ongoing investigation, why would anyone expect that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies