Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2018, 03:26 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Well said. I'm sorry I couldn't rep you again.
This is the most probable reason of all.

Do not believe Melania is living in liberal's heads. That is nothing but stupid nonsense.

Every First Lady has always been the focus of public attention. Many have been controversial, some far more so than Melania, but Americans are always concerned when any First Lady undergoes any medical attention.

20 days of total disappearance from the public eye is a very long time for a First Lady. it's only natural that people are curious about her, her progress and her general welfare. That has nothing at all to do with politics or her husband, and it never has.
Not to mention that she went in for a "simple" procedure that routinely only requires an overnight stay. Her stay required 5 days and it was planned to be 5 days. She then has not been seen since. People are concerned because it just doesn't add up.

She would not have gone to Walter Reed for plastic surgery, nor do I think she needs it AT ALL and certainly not anything that extensive.

I honestly just think she has had a much serious medical procedure/health crisis.

Old 05-31-2018, 03:30 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,902,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Not to mention that she went in for a "simple" procedure that routinely only requires an overnight stay. Her stay required 5 days and it was planned to be 5 days. She then has not been seen since. People are concerned because it just doesn't add up.

She would not have gone to Walter Reed for plastic surgery, nor do I think she needs it AT ALL and certainly not anything that extensive.

I honestly just think she has had a much serious medical procedure/health crisis.
EXCEPT if she was seriously ill, trump would milk it for sympathy and to stall an interview with Mueller.

Old 05-31-2018, 03:37 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Being married to a narcissistic philanderer is a tough gig all by itself.

Add the pressure of public humiliation, investigations, hearings, staff members testifying against him, ... living with Trump would be a nightmare now.

If you've ever spent much time around a narcissist, you would understand that the safest place for her to be is away from him.

I hope she and Barron are with her parents.

What I'm surprised about is that no one in the media is saying word one about this. Surely, there are photos of him exiting either the house or the WH to go to school.
As I remember it, the press (and the public?) picked on and made fun of Amy Carter, young daughter of President Jimmy Carter (especially about her hair). After that nasty time, it was kind of agreed among the media that they would no longer print or orally report about the President’s children. That’s a good thing! It’s best to let those kids live as normal a life as possible while in the public view.

Let the poor kid alone!

Old 05-31-2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Actually, I noticed that (the bolded) also on some of her more recent appearances.
Surprised no Spanx!

Old 05-31-2018, 03:50 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,522,191 times
Is there any depth that the liberals wont sink to?

Old 05-31-2018, 03:51 PM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
There was indeed a fair amount of nastiness directed at both Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton.

Chelsea Clinton is still being insulted and falsely accused of one thing or another on twitter. She always responds with a kind, clear rebuttal.

Reporting that the son was seen coming and going from his grandparents' home rather than the WH is hardly harassing the kid.

Wherever Baron is, that's where Melania is.

Old 05-31-2018, 03:53 PM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
If the woman down the street disappeared for 3 weeks and her husband claimed she was looking through the window when she clearly was not, her husband sent a message that he claimed was from her, but clearly was not, ...

It would be so suspicious that most of us would call the police for a welfare check.

Old 05-31-2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
There was indeed a fair amount of nastiness directed at both Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton.

Chelsea Clinton is still being insulted and falsely accused of one thing or another on twitter. She always responds with a kind, clear rebuttal.

Reporting that the son was seen coming and going from his grandparents' home rather than the WH is hardly harassing the kid.

Wherever Baron is, that's where Melania is.
Melania is fair game. No reporting on the kid...Especially no pics.

Old 05-31-2018, 03:56 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,454,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Melania Trump takes swipe at media for 'speculating' over her absence from public eye | Fox News

Phrases used constantly by Trump:
working overtime
Rest assured

And up until now phrases she hasn't really used much.

2 guesses on who wrote this?
I'm thinking you're really bored today....

FYI - married people often sound the same. She was obviously ill, and still may not be feeling that well. But hey, if you're bored, by all means, conjure crap up.

Old 05-31-2018, 04:01 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
I'm thinking you're really bored today....

FYI - married people often sound the same. She was obviously ill, and still may not be feeling that well. But hey, if you're bored, by all means, conjure crap up.

Please think again. For example, I did NOT mention the extensive use of &'s in her tweets because she does that a lot. Something she probably did pick up from being around Trump. I (and many others) noticed the phrases used, and took the time to look at her prior posts-where she has NOT used those phrases.

If she is ill (and given that her medical procedure went from a 1 day hospitalization to a 5 day one thats VERY believable) then lets be honest about it, and not pretend like she is the one posting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies