Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 12:36 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
So Trump didn't mock the disabled reporter because he mocks lots of people. Well, there's an argument for ya.

The fact is, he did mock a disabled reporter. It's there in every video, and that's not in dispute. The only question is whether he was mocking his disability. It sure looked that way, but only Trump in his heart knows whether it's true. But since he's such a big liar about everything else, you can't take his word for it. So these videos that try to exonerate Trump for mocking the disabled reporter are bunk.

Old 06-02-2018, 02:23 PM

23,545 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
"Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive." DJT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
This is funny. Trump has never—not one single time—known when enough is enough. He’s a huge whiny baby who constantly puts his foot in his huge mouth.

The funny thing, Rakin, is that all of DJT’s quotes prove how much of a hypocrite he is. I challenge you to find one quote of his that doesn’t show him to be perverted/disgusting, ignorant, or a complete hypocrite. So far, you’ve failed.
Really? He walked away from the table with Kim. Kim is the one who quickly came back to it.

Sad that you, and other haters, would have preferred Kim continued to threaten us, or to actually carry through with the threats. And for us to continue to send him hundreds of millions of dollars in bribe money, which hillary would have continued to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
The FBI is known for being the most corrupt law enforcement agency actually.
The fact they have a building honoring Hoover, says it all.
And everybody knows Trump is all about police and ICE agents, so that's who he'd be referring to more than the FBI (even though he shows respect for the rank and file FBI agents).
They love defending corruption.

Old 06-02-2018, 02:38 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest and you all know it. Please don't feel so stupid or insecure. It's not your fault."

"I'm a stable genius."

What an intellect.

Old 06-02-2018, 05:54 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The yuge difference is.... Obama apologized.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7129997&page=1

His controversial joke hadn't even aired yet when President Obama got on the phone from Air Force One Thursday night to apologize for comparing his notoriously bad bowling skills to the Special Olympics.

"He expressed his disappointment and he apologized, I think, in a way that was very moving," Tim Shriver, the chairman of the Special Olympics board, told "Good Morning America" today.
I'm sorry don't usually cut it. Every damn serial killer says the same thing.

Obama showed the kind of person he was. Since he is your man it was ok.

Old 06-02-2018, 05:57 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Why no, I do not remember it. Please provide a link, not just a link to some right wing whacko site, but maybe actual audio.
You can google it. It is a well known incident. Simply google "Obama Special Olympics joke". Watch a video and see for yourself.

Old 06-02-2018, 06:07 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,503,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I don’t remember this exact Trump quote, but I believe you.

Sadly, the joke is on America.
America is doing great by practically every measure, so really, the joke's on you guys.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:10 AM

505 posts, read 368,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
America is doing great by practically every measure, so really, the joke's on you guys.
Right. Tell that to the homeless.

Joke's on the entire country, actually. Especially those of you who voted for the guy.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:23 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,164,155 times
"If you're not a millionaire by December 2008, you didn't attend my foreclosure workshop."
"Investors nationwide are making millions in foreclosures -- and so can you!"
"Are YOU my next apprentice?"

Donald Trump quoted in advertisements for Trump University, which was never a true university and a lawsuit alleging fraud was settled out of court for over $20 million.
When the Trump University scam was revealed during the election that was a huge red flag that Trump is morally and ethically unfit for office. He's a lying scammer at heart.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:30 AM

5,104 posts, read 4,832,669 times
There are so many to choose from, but one of my favorites is

"Puerto Rico is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water." 9-29-2017

I always thought it was surrounded by snickers bars, so thanks for clearing that up Trump.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:48 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
"If you're not a millionaire by December 2008, you didn't attend my foreclosure workshop."
"Investors nationwide are making millions in foreclosures -- and so can you!"
"Are YOU my next apprentice?"

Donald Trump quoted in advertisements for Trump University, which was never a true university and a lawsuit alleging fraud was settled out of court for over $20 million.
When the Trump University scam was revealed during the election that was a huge red flag that Trump is morally and ethically unfit for office. He's a lying scammer at heart.
Oh, goodness! Typical Don the Con.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies