Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 09:49 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,516,565 times

Advertisements

But why would the Deep State announce such a thing? Wouldn't they just arrange for an 'accident' or plant something on his computer? Did members of the Deep State have a meeting to propose the names of people to go after? Is this 'informant' in danger because chances are they know who leaked the info?

Or maybe he is trying to cover up his own dirt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 10:03 AM

956 posts, read 1,201,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
lol, i enjoy these types of posts, the fantasy of a big scary "deep state" is just funny. And it is funnier because it comes from the same groups that claim the gov is completely incompetent...

I guess with the POTUS turning out to be a complete loser, the right needs to make up someone to blame...

Just like in the same sentence they call Obama an idiot and a buffoon who has zero clue to what he's doing yet he knows how to create an underground "deep state" ?

There is no though process. It's all about authoritarian rule and more importantly conservatives never take responsibility from the party of "personal responsibility"

Old 06-06-2018, 11:05 AM

1,702 posts, read 1,908,866 times
After watching this guy's show for the first time in years I can only come to two possible conclusions:

A. He is a stone cold liar
B. He is stupid as all get out.

I've never heard someone breathlessly weave so many lies, half truths and innuendo as I witnessed last night. Get a clue people, you are being played.

Old 06-06-2018, 11:13 AM

68,277 posts, read 54,017,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
But why would the Deep State announce such a thing? Wouldn't they just arrange for an 'accident' or plant something on his computer? Did members of the Deep State have a meeting to propose the names of people to go after? Is this 'informant' in danger because chances are they know who leaked the info?

Or maybe he is trying to cover up his own dirt.

The 'Voices' perhaps?

Old 06-06-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrow1 View Post
After watching this guy's show for the first time in years I can only come to two possible conclusions:

A. He is a stone cold liar
B. He is stupid as all get out.

I've never heard someone breathlessly weave so many lies, half truths and innuendo as I witnessed last night. Get a clue people, you are being played.
Or, could be C. He's bat-crap crazy.

Nota Bene: NONE are mutually exclusive.

Old 06-06-2018, 11:20 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,596,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
As a talk host, he brings Investigative Journalist and Experts on his show for interview.
NOPE, Hannity pretends he is reporting news, he brings extremists , racists and liars on to his show in order to mislead the public. It is called Propaganda.

Hannity is a liar who hides behind a fig leaf of "entertainment" , Murdoch has openly stated that his intent is NOT to report news, but to instill fear in old white guys and to shift the US to the right.

Bentbow, you might hate the truth but it remains the truth.

Old 06-06-2018, 11:21 AM

1,239 posts, read 505,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sounds like Hannity has realized that if Cohen has tapes of him that there might eb evidence on him.
Yep.
Giuliani has basically admitted that the new strategy is to break these stories first, so that they can spin it before actual reports come out.

So, my guess is that BentBow right. Hannity is about to become embroiled in this (or another) investigation, and the defense will be that this is brought on by the Deep State, and/or is just another witch hunt.

Old 06-06-2018, 11:24 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,811,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yes, he conveys Alex Jones investigative Journalism reported last week, to the prime time Cable News this week.

Oh, so you keep up with Alex Jones reporting too huh?

Old 06-06-2018, 11:26 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,811,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
nope, hannity pretends he is reporting news, he brings extremists , racists and liars on to his show in order to mislead the public. It is called propaganda.

Hannity is a liar who hides behind a fig leaf of "entertainment" , murdoch has openly stated that his intent is not to report news, but to instill fear in old white guys and to shift the us to the right.

Bentbow, you might hate the truth but it remains the truth.

Nope.

Old 06-06-2018, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Oh, so you keep up with Alex Jones reporting too huh?

If I was gonna keep up with a Jones, I'd prefer Catherine-Zeta over Alex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies