Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 10:36 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,512,120 times

Advertisements

I catch someone breaking into my home, somebody is getting shot, could be me if I'm unlucky but, no regrets for taking someone's life who has broken into my home. And I support common sense gun laws but, we have a right to protect ourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2018, 10:40 AM

23,423 posts, read 17,101,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycich View Post
Odd things to say having just killed two people. I'm not saying they didn't deserv3 that for breaking in to somebody's house, but it's lik3 he was waiting on them and alr3ady had an idea of what to say to the police.
It is called being prepared. highly recommended especially in case of an emergency. What would you do if there was a fire? What would you do if someone had a heart attack? what would you do if a family memeber was choking. When your house is shot up previously, you would have to be a fool to not consider probable future altercations. In case you didn't know, having your house shot up with bullets would be a cause for concern and future planning.

Breaking in to someone's house has its consequences and those consequences are not a secret.

What would you want someone to say after they killed two criminals breaking into your home? perhaps next time reconsider the bullet construction, amount of powder, brand of powder and primer and a slight sight adjustment.

Gnag related does not necessarily means drug deal gone bad or territory dispute, could be the guy wore the wrong colors, or gave a wrong look to a gang member. Being dissed is more than enough justification for killing someone in gangland. Maybe the guy saw something and said something...a punishable offense by gangs. Matters not, two jumokes broke in and enjoyed the results of their reckless behavior.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:41 AM

58,720 posts, read 27,056,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
"These boys need their father and need some type of discipline. They're out here without any fear," the homeowner said. He said he did regret the loss of life, but "it was either me or them."

Homeowner shoots, kills 2 burglars with AK-47 - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL
Will this story be shown 24/7 on any of the alphabet news stations if told at all like they do when a bad guy with a gun shoots up a school?

I WON'T hold my breathe!

"good" guys with a gun SELDOM get ANY coverage.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:46 AM

814 posts, read 757,342 times
Or it can be called knowing how to cover your ass. He wore the wrong colors? Lol

So people choose his house to burglarize for the second time in a year.

Or maybe other dope boys know he had a stash.

Last edited by jaycich; 06-04-2018 at 11:06 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycich View Post
Odd things to say having just killed two people. I'm not saying they didn't deserv3 that for breaking in to somebody's house, but it's lik3 he was waiting on them and alr3ady had an idea of what to say to the police.

Reading comprehension is NOT your STRONG suit!

28,122 posts, read 12,507,048 times
Ive mentioned how many AK47s are out there in a few other threads on here, apparently there are some people who think they are rare, and because they are illegal to own...therefore hardly anyone has one!! or that people are paying $20K+ for a single AK!! LOL

I will say it again...the AK47 is the most mass produced, most copied and most widely used assault weapon on the entire planet...only fooling yourself if you dont think there are LOTS of them in circulation in the US!

Old 06-04-2018, 10:47 AM

40,934 posts, read 49,009,997 times
17 yo Demond was running with a bad crowd. Bet they had their own little crime wave going.

Quote:
MPD identified the two men who were shot and killed as 28-year-old Azell Witherspoon and 17-year-old Demond Robinson.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:48 AM

1,874 posts, read 814,221 times
eh good riddance

Old 06-04-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
We seem to have more armed robbers and intruders than they do in first tier countries. Why is that?
This should be an easy one to answer.
"This should be an easy one to answer"

It IS. We have MANY MORE PEOPLE then those other countries.

To bad you couldn't figure that out!

Old 06-04-2018, 10:49 AM

814 posts, read 757,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Reading comprehension is NOT your STRONG suit!
Yo mama whoopped your ass when you told her you traded your shoes for three magic beans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies