Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 08:08 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Let's be honest. All he did was stop singing -- because he felt awkward, because he thought the guys should sing -- whatever.

Same with the National Anthem --

This is not anything to post a thread about.

And I don't like the guy.

You want to have some integrity when you criticize a policy move or when he truly makes an idiot move -- you are going to have let this petty stuff fly,
Totally agree..I'm far from a Trump fan..but this? Who cares?

When you launch gratuitous attacks you lose all cred..IMO.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:13 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
This surprises me NOT---
Trump's patriotism is about as thin as his skin...

Old 06-06-2018, 08:29 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
It's obvious he didn't know the words. After yapping about patriotism this is the worst time to stop singing..

and if he felt awkward why did he bang out the last few lines at the end?

That is what is so sickening about that lying fraud! He makes all these lying claims and that's all they are is blatant lies!

Old 06-06-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
This surprises me NOT---

EXACTLY!

Old 06-06-2018, 08:47 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
It always laughable that the liberals get their panties in a twist over the pettiest of things, but this is what we've come to expect. They have nothing else.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:52 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Donald Trump's patriotism would put anybody -- and I mean anybody -- on the left to shame, especially Barack Obama, who was a disgrace.

When the left can show that they care more about the country than their agenda, then they can talk about patriotism. Until then, go grab a juice box and a safe space.

Old 06-06-2018, 09:01 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
It always laughable that the liberals get their panties in a twist over the pettiest of things, but this is what we've come to expect. They have nothing else.
And that comment exposes the true paucity and hyprocracy of the the alt-right's love of Trump...
He is just a tool to get what you want...
You--his own tribe/supporters/acolytes--care not when he fails over and over to demonstrate any true allegiance or knowledge about WHAT he is supposed to espouse and respect and apply personally...

You could care less about anything he does that really breaks the actually law, much less cultural norms like true respect for our legal system

You--who should hold him to a higher standard because of his place on the pedestal you (and his own self-love) have placed him--could care less how far he falls as long as he has the power to tear down what you HATE--
This isn't about raising up standards of decency and values that benefit America as a whole
It is about breaking down and destroying systems that a certain sub-set of Americans don't agree with...

Just like the GOP was hell-bent on tearing down the ACA yet could come up with NOTHING better on their own and certainly had to desire to cooperate to correct the problems that developed once it was implemented...

Old 06-06-2018, 09:08 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
And that comment exposes the true paucity and hyprocracy of the the alt-right's love of Trump...
He is just a tool to get what you want...
You--his own tribe/supporters/acolytes--care not when he fails over and over to demonstrate any true allegiance or knowledge about WHAT he is supposed to espouse and respect and apply personally...
did you even watch the video? He didn't sing all the words but that doesn't mean he forgot them. looks to me like he was listening and watching others when he wasn't singing with a military chorus behind him. go watch it again with an open mind.

sorry if you feel put out - but this is just being petty. guess that is what we have to come to expect from hateful CD posters.

Old 06-06-2018, 01:25 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
I've been looking at the few pictures and videos I can find on this event. The attendees are mostly a bunch of suits with White House ID badges. I have yet to see one person wearing any Eagles paraphernalia yet it was said over 1000 die hard Eagles fans were invited. I did see one heavy set guy, wearing a white shirt, kneeling during the anthem. Trump said there were more there than expected but the crowd looked kind of thin to me, what I could see of it. No attendance numbers were released. Mostly it looks like it was a dog and pony show for Trumps ego.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I've been looking at the few pictures and videos I can find on this event. The attendees are mostly a bunch of suits with White House ID badges. I have yet to see one person wearing any Eagles paraphernalia yet it was said over 1000 die hard Eagles fans were invited. I did see one heavy set guy, wearing a white shirt, kneeling during the anthem. Trump said there were more there than expected but the crowd looked kind of thin to me, what I could see of it. No attendance numbers were released. Mostly it looks like it was a dog and pony show for Trumps ego.

As are A-L-L of this Nut-Job's public appearances!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies