Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2018, 09:42 AM

1,239 posts, read 510,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
RWNJ blogosphere circle jerk opinion posted as news. Just another Thursday on CD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
^^^

This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Got to do something to deflect from the steady and unending stream of bad news for their fearless leader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This sounds like just another optimistic pipe dream lacking in substance.
All of this.
The crazies have been trying to blow this story up for over a year now without any clue as to why, except that they worked for Democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2018, 09:58 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
There is no doubt that we are only getting a tiny bit of this story, there is much to being withheld from the public.

This could turn out to be the largest spy ring in US history.
Time will expose.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:03 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
Quote:
Are you denying that the Inspector General found unauthorized accessing of congressional servers by the Awans?

Do you consider government Inspector General reports to be blog posts?

Wow, all the usual suspects have really embarrassed themselves in this thread.
Did somebody link to the OIG report rather than a blog post that was explicitly labeled as an "opinion"? Funny, I can't seem to find that.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:08 AM

45,581 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Video here with details...

Old 06-07-2018, 10:11 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Did somebody link to the OIG report rather than a blog post that was explicitly labeled as an "opinion"? Funny, I can't seem to find that.
The OP linked to Fox News, not a blog post.

I find his quite telling that all the usual suspects on here all tried to deny this despite the IG report showing the Awans were gaining unauthorized access to congressional servers.

God, if the usual suspects on here had any shame at all, they would be thoroughly embarrassed right now.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:14 AM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:

I find his quite telling that all the usual suspects on here all tried to deny this despite the IG report showing the Awans were gaining unauthorized access to congressional servers.

God, if the usual suspects on here had any shame at all, they would be thoroughly embarrassed right now.
If this is true, it is bad news.

But the worst part is that the Congress of the USA cannot even protect the own stuff. And we expect them and their President to tend to the world.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:15 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
Quote:

And I find it quite telling that despite repeated references to an OIG report, no one has bothered to link to said report.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:15 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,211,637 times
I have been reading about this. does not instill confidence in DC. and adds another dimension to the numerous scandals under Obama. Dem party chairwoman to boot.

Old 06-07-2018, 11:05 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
And I find it quite telling that despite repeated references to an OIG report, no one has bothered to link to said report.
Your ignorance of the facts means one thing only, that you are ignorant of the facts.

This is the second time in two days now that all the usual suspects have come into a thread, completely ignorant of the facts, and insisted I'm wrong.

I'm not going to hold your hands, and spoon feed you guys all the information that I taken the time to research, so you can be as informed as I am.

If you want to take part in discussions, fine, I welcome it, but you should at least have a basic understanding of the facts, especially if you are going to challenge the facts in the thread.

Old 06-07-2018, 11:10 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
^^^

This

"The truth, you can't handle the truth!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies