Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 02:53 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You make absolutely no sense. Congrats.
Did you pull a Rip Van Winkle from 1992-2008 ?

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-caucus-dinner

Title of the link ^^^^^ above: Clinton Honored As 'First Black President' at Black Caucus Dinner

Old 06-08-2018, 03:21 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Bill Clinton is right on this but right now Bill Clinton is just throwing everything out there in the hope that the subject will be changed from Bill Clinton the rapist to try to change the subject to become a Trump subject again.
Wrong. Crooked Trump is the rapist.

Old 06-08-2018, 03:23 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Bill is still bitter since is no longer called the first Black President
Obama was only 50% Blacker than Clinton.

Still haven't had a real AA President. Save that Nobel for when we do get one.

Old 06-08-2018, 04:00 PM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
They probably did leave a little on shelf, but in hindsight they didn't have to. His legacy would be the same today.

Old 06-08-2018, 05:09 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
lol
Name the scandals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Not even close. The press chose not to make scandals because they are the press of one party. The press chooses what gets made into a scandal and what does not.
You’re butthurt.

But that’s got nothing to do with the truth.

Obama was scandal free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Obama stayed out of scandals? I remember plenty. Nice lie.
You don’t remember even one. That’s why you didn’t name ‘em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
There wasn't a constant vitriol from the media like Trump gets. They made a scandal out of two scoops of ice cream.
Trump asks for the vitriol so stop whining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Strange, anyone can say they had no scandals when the press doesn’t do their job for eight years (though some of them were). And I guess respect for the fourth estate includes spying on them? See spying on AP reporters and James Rosen.
Obama left the office scandal free. I don’t know why that hurts you guys so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Mad? The press isn't supposed to treat politicians with kid gloves like they did with Obama. Are you ok with this since he's black?

Obama stayed out of scandal?... but how would you know? The press who treated Obama with kid gloves wouldn't / and didn't tell you.
Yeah. Because he’s black.

And yep. Obama had a scandal free administration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I don't get people's mindset. I'm a woman so if Hillary was elected should I be ok with a media that refused to report her wrong doing because she's a woman? No damn wonder Democrats are into identity politics. They figure if they'll gain the support of idiots who don't think past their identity. I used to think people were generally intelligent but after the Obama era, pfft! Not anymore.

The fifth estate failed Americans.
The Fifth Estate failed conservatives because you guys want boutique news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Obama was only 50% Blacker than Clinton.

Still haven't had a real AA President. Save that Nobel for when we do get one.
No, Obama would only be black to you if he committed a crime. Then you wouldn’t care if he was an octoroon.

Obama is an African American because WE said that he is. And only WE get to be arbiters of blackness.

And YOU aren’t a part of WE!

You’re a THEM!

Old 06-08-2018, 09:16 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Name the scandals.

You’re butthurt.

But that’s got nothing to do with the truth.

Obama was scandal free.

You don’t remember even one. That’s why you didn’t name ‘em.

Trump asks for the vitriol so stop whining.

Obama left the office scandal free. I don’t know why that hurts you guys so much.

Yeah. Because he’s black.

And yep. Obama had a scandal free administration.

The Fifth Estate failed conservatives because you guys want boutique news.

No, Obama would only be black to you if he committed a crime. Then you wouldn’t care if he was an octoroon.

Obama is an African American because WE said that he is. And only WE get to be arbiters of blackness.

And YOU aren’t a part of WE!

You’re a THEM!

Scandal free?? Lol

Old 06-08-2018, 09:55 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Bill Clinton: Press Went Easy on Obama --- 'They Liked Having the First African-American President' | Breitbart

Understatement of the century. They turned him into god

Note how mild Clinton's comments were. For example: "I don’t agree with President Trump’s assessment of his service.” Compare that with pretty much any other Democrat's comment about Trump, which usually reference the end of the world or second coming of Hitler.

I really wonder which of the two, Trump or Obama, Clinton feels tempermentally and politically closest to. Maybe I'm being naive, but I'm quite sure he'd much rather spend a night with Melania than Hillary or even Michelle O.

Ya know, you can't have it both ways, DR. Either you want to give credibility to the things Clinton says, or you do not. Most times , you guys dismiss everything Clinton says, but now, since he is saying something you agree with, you are all over him.

Old 06-08-2018, 10:00 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ya know, you can't have it both ways, DR. Either you want to give credibility to the things Clinton says, or you do not. Most times , you guys dismiss everything Clinton says, but now, since he is saying something you agree with, you are all over him.
actually I have praised Bill Clinton before. He is a true blue dog Democrat. Democrats of today are insane

Old 06-08-2018, 10:17 PM

23,545 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So. You mad?

[b]Obama stayed out of scandalsp/b] and had the maturity to not post on Twitter all day like a teenage girl. He also respected the fourth estate instead of complaining about it like a petulant kindergartener.

That helps, ya know.

Moderator cut: trolling

The Complete List of Barack Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Dems still trying to shake the clintons lol
They aren't trying to shake the clintons, they are still covering for them. Colbert even gave bill a mulligan the other day, and bill screwed that up by making it about himself...he was the one that suffered,not the women he'd raped / taken sexual advantage of.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-09-2018 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 06-08-2018, 10:41 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies