Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 12:26 PM

10,510 posts, read 6,130,322 times

Advertisements

Anybody that thinks the country is less divided now than it was under Obama needs their head examining. It's totally dishonest and disingenuous to say so. Look at this country. Look at this forum. Look at the daily insults thrown from the right to the left and the left to the right.

The right would declare loyalty to Russia before they would to the 'libs' in this country.

If there's one thing the right should at least be honest about, it that this country is more divided under Trump than it has been in decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2018, 12:53 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,076,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Anybody that thinks the country is less divided now than it was under Obama needs their head examining. It's totally dishonest and disingenuous to say so. Look at this country. Look at this forum. Look at the daily insults thrown from the right to the left and the left to the right.

The right would declare loyalty to Russia before they would to the 'libs' in this country.

If there's one thing the right should at least be honest about, it that this country is more divided under Trump than it has been in decades.
Are you kidding me?

You don’t think the lefts unhinged reaction ever since Trump started running has anything to do with it?

Hilarious

The divide started under Obama. Nearly every thing Obama said was meant to divide

Obama furthered the divide

Obama got Ttump elected

Fact

Last edited by dashrendar4454; 06-09-2018 at 01:06 PM..

Old 06-09-2018, 01:15 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times
Quote:

I've noted it many times in the past but will again. I am NOT a Republican. Russia was right on Syria and in protecting Snowden. Why shouldn't I side with them over the "libs"?

Old 06-09-2018, 01:16 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,593,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nealtaylor View Post
History will not be kind to Obama, other than being the first minority President, he accomplished very little and created a racial divide that has carried over into the Trump years.
Wow....what effing bubble do you live in?

http://prorev.com/1511obamachange.jpg

I guess you don't remember $4.00 gas prices and the two wars in Afghanistan & Iraq that President "DUMBYA" left us along with the worst recession since the great Depression !

By the way TRUMP is the one stoking the racial divide calling Mexicans drug dealers and rapists and asking for Obama's birth certificate.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:20 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,076,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post

I guess you don't remember $4.00 gas prices and the two wars in Afghanistan & Iraq that President "DUMBYA" left us along with the worst recession since the great Depression !

By the way TRUMP is the one stoking the racial divide calling Mexicans drug dealers and rapists and asking for Obama's birth certificate.

Repeating the same “he called all Mexican drug dealers and rapists “ line I see

Old 06-09-2018, 01:21 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times
Quote:

I do not look at the Dow numbers as being a positive thing, especially the way it was done.

P.S. there was also $4.00 gas under Obama.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:21 PM

3,592 posts, read 1,784,251 times
Quote:

Oh come on Obama had 0% interest rates and 10 trillion in deficit spending to work with and he still only managed to create 1-2% growth. We should have come out of that recession growing at 4-5% easily with those dynamics. We also had monthly race riots his second term.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:22 PM

7,302 posts, read 3,384,754 times
Quote:
In context, every single thing I said is absolute truth, and to borrow a phrase from Trump, everybody knows it.
The liberal "everybody" is always only half on the country. "Everybody" knows that.

And no, you didn't provide the copious context that has to do with liberal hostility and double standards through their propaganda networks. Which are networks that are supposed to be the vehicle for mainstream objective journalism that serves the public interest instead of partisan interest, but are not. And a butthurt investigation that kicked up when their propaganda networks could not win the election for them in spite of their best corrupt efforts.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:

and now "King Trump" wants Russia back into the Group of 7.....WTF is up with that?

Why is this man so in love with Russia???...a Communist nation?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CokC_ypVYAA4ETm.jpg

TrumpPutin is why....

Old 06-09-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Repeating the same “he called all Mexican drug dealers and rapists “ line I see
He said it ...or are you going to deny it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies