Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2018, 08:19 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,474,193 times

Advertisements

where should liberals move to..... where they belong.... back to the USSR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2018, 05:55 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,368,059 times
Actually, liberals don’t belong in the USSR, but Trump supporters DO. Trump is Putin’s buddy and would love to impose Autocracy on the US. So why don’t you guys go there now and Trump will join you soon. He’ll probably head there posthaste after the Mueller report comes out.

Most of you would look so cute in those funny fur hats they wear over there in the winter!

Last edited by staywarm2; 06-23-2018 at 06:36 AM..

Old 06-23-2018, 06:03 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,748,791 times
We need smart people to go to these places and let the poor ignorant Trump voters that they are voting against their own best interests and that the Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare so that the rich can get an extra tax cut.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I could not agree with sentiment more. I don’t want the enemy living in my state. SJW trash can stay in the dung heap states they helped create, no one wants them outside of those areas.
It’s comments like this that have divided our country. The sheer belligerence of the working class Trump supporter and their nasty, racist, misogynist attitudes and beliefs are tearing our country apart and ruining the very fabric of our nation. At least they are only 40-44 % of our population. Even the well-educated Trump supporters seem to have a belligerent attitude—such as, “Nobody’s going to tell me what to do,” (referring to our US government). The one that really gets me is, “Nobody helped me. I got where I am in life without any help.” Baloney!! Everyone in the US has had some help along the way—public education or an inspiring teacher; the first person who gave you a job; your parents for bringing you into the world and feeding you as a baby; a friend who listened to your woes; the highways across our country; the military who have protected our country; clean water to drink. I could go on and on. You Trump supporters had plenty of help!

What a bunch of ungrateful, hateful, nasty narcissists!!

Old 06-23-2018, 06:53 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,474,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Actually, liberals don’t belong in the USSR, but Trump supporters DO. Trump is Putin’s buddy and would love to impose Autocracy on the US. So why don’t you guys go there now and Trump will join you soon. He’ll probably head there posthaste after the Mueller report comes out.

Most of you would look so cute in those funny fur hats they wear over there in the winter!
nope...

liberals... communist or communist wannabes

Old 06-23-2018, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
where should liberals move to..... where they belong.... back to the USSR
FYI. the USSR was dissolved on December 26, 1991.

Old 06-23-2018, 07:18 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,365,818 times
Quote:

Quote:
It’s comments like this that have divided our country. The sheer belligerence of the working class Trump supporter and their nasty, racist, misogynist attitudes and beliefs are tearing our country apart and ruining the very fabric of our nation. At least they are only 40-44 % of our population. Even the well-educated Trump supporters seem to have a belligerent attitude—such as, “Nobody’s going to tell me what to do,” (referring to our US government). The one that really gets me is, “Nobody helped me. I got where I am in life without any help.” Baloney!! Everyone in the US has had some help along the way—public education or an inspiring teacher; the first person who gave you a job; your parents for bringing you into the world and feeding you as a baby; a friend who listened to your woes; the highways across our country; the military who have protected our country; clean water to drink. I could go on and on. You Trump supporters had plenty of help!

What a bunch of ungrateful, hateful, nasty narcissists!!
What a hypocrite. People like you and your media lapdogs are what is dividing the country. The average liberal is as nasty, bitter and hateful a person as you're likely to meet, as you and the other liberals prove every day. You're probably a big supporter of Peter Fonda, aren't you.

Old 06-23-2018, 08:49 AM

Like I said earlier, I never looked down on Republicans before Trump came on the scene. In fact, I voted Republican in our recent election and even supported a Republican candidate with a sign in my front yard. But Trump supporters are a whole different animal than Republicans of just a few years ago.

Trump supporters aren’t really Republicans. They are an angry, bitter mob, bent on tearing up our country and turning us away from the ideals that have made the USA a beacon of admiration for the rest of the world. Trump and his followers have lowered the tenor of our discourse since he came down his golden escalator to announce his candidacy for President. He started very nasty rhetoric in our country that we have never heard from politicians before. He has lowered the status of the Presidency and now his people suck up and regurgitate his every word. God help us all!

Old 06-23-2018, 08:55 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,379,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
What a hypocrite. People like you and your media lapdogs are what is dividing the country. The average liberal is as nasty, bitter and hateful a person as you're likely to meet, as you and the other liberals prove every day. You're probably a big supporter of Peter Fonda, aren't you.
Absolutely correct! Throughout my life, I've met many people from all walks of life on both the left and the right and it has been my experience that those on left are typically very hateful, brutish and nasty. They are judgmental and the first ones to laugh at others.

They purport to want to help others, who they claim are underprivileged, but in reality they dislike those very people because they are black, or gay or what have you and want to make them like themselves. They will often take on a token gay friend, or black friend to show they are not bigoted, and then show them off as a kind of prize.

Old 06-23-2018, 11:09 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,596,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Sadly you have depersonalized millions of people. Most liberals I have known including myself have families, pay their taxes, go to Church, give to charity, served in the military or done public service. We adopt kids. Rescue animals, and are good neighbors. We even converse politely with ideological oppenents respectfully on City Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies