Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2018, 12:09 PM

40,934 posts, read 49,009,997 times

Advertisements

So when you take over who are you going to run for President?

Just name 2 really dynamic leaders who are ready to step up and fill the job (and has a chance of winning)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 12:17 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,480,093 times
Well there's their plan folks. Start looking at what houses sell for in CA NY CT MA and price accordingly. 150% of what their comparable houses sell for.
That should hold a majority of them at bay.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:20 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,519,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The mindset of a loser! If we can’t win in a Legal Way we have to move to another place to gain votes...wow

On top of that the State they leave will become red and where liberals go they will find out how great and much better it is and most likely they will switch and realize how bad it was to be a liberal. Making them prior losers and new winners!
Nope

Old 06-10-2018, 12:22 PM

30,078 posts, read 18,892,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
After reading about Trump's behavior at G7, I think drastic measures need to be taken. Since we can't abolish the Electoral College for whatever the reason, people in liberal states need to figure out how to move in enough numbers to red states to turn this country around. This can't be allowed to happen again; he is a national embarrassment and a real threat to the word's security and political stability.

So, who's joining me in my move to Iowa?
Do us a favor and move all liberals to Cali to reduce the impact of their votes...for the children.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:26 PM

23,821 posts, read 14,953,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What?
I think that poster has never spoken with a progressive.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:28 PM

2,952 posts, read 2,891,547 times
Lefties moving to red states, I can see them now. Tromping through the swinging bar doors with the subtle squeak only soggy birkenstocks make.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:35 PM

30,022 posts, read 11,606,631 times
Quote:
After reading about Trump's behavior at G7, I think drastic measures need to be taken. Since we can't abolish the Electoral College for whatever the reason,

So you are saying Trump is destined to win in 2020?

There is a procedure in place to remove the EC. Elected Democrats and Republicans in congress don't want to do it.

If you want to remove it elect representatives in November that want to do that. A lot easier than moving half way across the country.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:36 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,590,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Already happened. California liberals are the reason Nevada and Colorado are becoming leftist bastions. Arizona and Texas are at risk of being next. Virginia has now turned blue.
You don't know Texans!
They will never be blue and those who want to be?
They just leave the state.

Old 06-10-2018, 12:37 PM

17,938 posts, read 27,365,736 times
Quote:
After reading about Trump's behavior at G7, I think drastic measures need to be taken. Since we can't abolish the Electoral College for whatever the reason, people in liberal states need to figure out how to move in enough numbers to red states to turn this country around. This can't be allowed to happen again; he is a national embarrassment and a real threat to the word's security and political stability.

So, who's joining me in my move to Iowa?
Hmmm...

Liberals need to move to Red States?

Fine, then Conservatives will move to and clean up blue states.

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-10-2018 at 01:24 PM..

Old 06-10-2018, 12:38 PM

23,821 posts, read 14,953,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
No one has ever claimed Russians hacked the voting machines.
C Span did a program on the hackers convention in Las Vegas the year they bought used voting machines off eBay. It was fun watching how easy they were to hack. A 16 yo kid registered himself to vote in W Va. And the hackers were using decommissioned machines.

I had seen hacking into machines demonstrated at a couple of county meeting when they county was purchasing machines.

The Russians have no need to hack into the machines. All they need do is get into the voter registrations through the voter registrar sites. They can change letters or numbers on any registration. People who think they are registered are not. They have to vote provisionally. Many times, provisional votes are not counted.

Cambridge Analytica tells the Russians what voters to take out, easy peasy.

Homeland security has verified the Russians were into the voter data bases of at least 10 states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies