Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2018, 09:00 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuptag View Post
I am one of those Trumplets. I know a few things about dictators.

My great-grandparents were coerced by one of those nice G6 countries to move from one of their colonies to another colony. My great-grandparents built a reasonable life in their new surroundings and then the remainders of the colonialists beat and murdered people like family. My parents were lucky to be allowed to study in another of those G6 countries where because of our skin color we were marginalized and invited to leave. In our original country, a dictator financed and cajoled by the formed colonial power ruled for decades with their blessing while tolerating no dissension. Distant relatives were murdered.

In the oppression olympics my extended family are medal contenders.

America is the land of freedom. Trump is no dictator. He won an election. Equating him to a dictator is disrespecting all the people who have endured true dictatorships.
LOL. Interesting story. Which G6 country is this your great grandparents came from? Which of the G6 countries is a dictatorship?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 09:03 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Like I said. Put aside what you've been told and what you repeat.

Pause open your eyes and your hearts and just listen. He is winning.

....and it is truly exciting.

Your own words betray you for the cult member you are.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:07 PM

6,631 posts, read 4,298,457 times
I am amazed at how dilusional some are..

Old 06-10-2018, 09:15 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Ever since the U.S. unemployment rate came down to 3.8%.
What does being rude on a global scale have to do with unemployment numbers?

Old 06-10-2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Who wouldn't want to rob a bank if they knew they could get away with it?

That's the way the world is.
I wouldn't.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:16 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
How is US the piggy bank? Canada pays the tariffs on US goods. We don't pay them, so the claims about US paying 270% tariff to Canada is pure ignorance.

If Trump imposes new tariffs on imported goods, then US pays them. Its is a tax, which Americans will pay to the US government, so you people are demanding tax hikes on Americans, and you don't eve know it.

The Toyota RAV is the most popular Toyota in the USA.
Not a single RAV is produced in the USA. 60% made in Japan and 40% made in Canada.

How about the US increases the Tariff on a Toyota RAV to say 50% ....
What is your best guess on how long it remains the most popular Toyota in the USA?

What is your best guess on how long those Toyota Plants in Canada remain in business?
What is your best guess on how long it takes Toyota to open a RAV production line/plant in the USA?

Canada says in one sentence that they are against "Protectionism" and in the next sentence that they have the right to "protect" their dairy farmers. They don't consider that "protectionism", they consider it "management"
BUT ...... the USA is not allowed to do the same "management".

Old 06-10-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
Eight years ago Obama supporters acted like he was the Messiah.

obama was the messiah because he was black the first black president, You could not say anything against him because it was not political correct. He could run the country into the ground and he still be treated like a king, because he was black.

it was like the emperor with no clothes, you wasnt allow to say anything bad because he was our first black president, and no not multi race but 100% black
Nobody I know that voted for Obama thought he was any sort of Messiah. Hell, most of the people I know who voted for him aren't even religious and are not in the habit of deifying anyone.

I only ever heard of his referred to that way by his detractors.

And you were allowed to say anything you wanted about Obama... freedom of speech. You just weren't allowed not to have other people judge you if you took pot shots at him due to his ethnicity.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Best President in History!

Did you see Trudeau trying to explain trade in his interview? Even a middle schooler could do a better job.
You must have watched a different interview.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
He looks like such a lightweight next to Trump.

Screw the globalists.
Trump makes Trudeau look like a rocket scientist. He definitely looks like a lightweight next to President Lard Ass, though.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:21 PM

You know, I am no longer surprised by any of the stupid crap that Trump does and says.

I really am not. I'm not sure I'll ever get over people proudly cheering him on for being an idiot, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies