Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 03:42 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
They had a month celebrating rich people?
Only rich people own homes?

Where do you live? Coastal CA? Seattle? NYC? NE New Jersey?

You need to get out more, maybe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 03:49 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
..... And since I am a biracial disabled female atheist lesbian, I am the target of his and his supporters' hate in every way possible. Keep on hating, Trumpeters. It only exposes your weakness
Biracial? Big deal. So was our last President.

Disabled? I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know anyone who hates the disabled.

Female? I thought that word was on the offensive list. Anyway, so is my wife.

Atheist? That's okay. Just don't move to an Islamic country.

Lesbian? Again, don't move to an Islamic country and you'll be okay

Old 06-12-2018, 04:00 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,226,879 times
Quote:
. And since I am a biracial disabled female atheist lesbian

You're really all of that?

Old 06-12-2018, 04:19 PM

16,582 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
I'm happy the White House ignored it. I would not want to be a member of any group that Trump admires. After all, Trump looks up to misogynists, racists, bigots, criminals, and dictators. And since I am a biracial disabled female atheist lesbian, I am the target of his and his supporters' hate in every way possible. Keep on hating, Trumpeters. It only exposes your weakness
WT?

Did it ever dawn on you that if you didn't were those labels on your sleeve, maybe people wouldn't give a flip.
Also, aside from all the identity boxes you can check off that Trump has been unfairly maligned as being ___ist or ___phobe, since when has he ever been accused of being against disabled people?
I have seen him paying respect to many a disabled veteran, and often speaks of finding ways to help improve their lives based on the honor they deserve for service to our country.

You really need to stop watching MSNBC 24/7 that finds fault with Trump just for breathing. Heck even if he saved a puppy from drowning, the leftist loons would spin it in some negative way.

`

Old 06-12-2018, 04:49 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Quote:
I'm happy the White House ignored it. I would not want to be a member of any group that Trump admires. After all, Trump looks up to misogynists, racists, bigots, criminals, and dictators. And since I am a biracial disabled female atheist lesbian, I am the target of his and his supporters' hate in every way possible. Keep on hating, Trumpeters. It only exposes your weakness
Actually you're he one that belongs to the ignorant liberal group. Keep posting crap from MSNBC, only makes you guys look foolish.

Old 06-12-2018, 05:31 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
I support all my gay friends and family members, but I could care less if they get a special day because life is somehow perceived to be harder for them. It's not as if we celebrate short bald guy month or or low IQ month for every poor sap experiencing these conditions for which they never chose.
There's never been any scientific evidence for the "born that way" theory btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
You're really all of that?
And a bag of chips. Can you imagine how small the dating pool is for disgruntled BALD-Fs or D-FLABs?

Old 06-12-2018, 06:13 PM

652 posts, read 340,552 times
Quote:
Ok, I am white, able bodied, male, Christian, and straight. I find much more hate coming from the groups you identify with than the ones I do.

The difference is, when your groups hate, it is just comical to me.
When my groups hate, well, I’ll leave it to your imagination.

Old 06-12-2018, 06:18 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,219,854 times
Quote:

Sounds like something Groucho Marx said many years ago; He wouldn't want to be a part of a group that would have him!

Old 06-12-2018, 06:28 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,087,879 times
Quote:
Folks, meet the uncontested queen of identity politics!

Back on topic, does it really take a whole month to *celebrate* those men who are enticed by placing their genitalia into the execretory areas of another mans body... or vice versa. Seems like a bit too much time devoted to such peculiarities.

Old 06-12-2018, 06:28 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,725,809 times
Quote:
Right on!! The Trumps would much rather endorse Klan month if they could. Not sure why he doesnt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies