Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 06:35 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times

Advertisements

Why are there so many official month's of whatever? Which one is White People month where we recognize white people for all their wonderful contributions? Which month is the Jewish month? Chinese? Russian? Can we get a month for fishermen? How about electricians? What about heterosexual pride month?

Or ... we could stop having official months of X. It's just silly. We either equally value everyone or we do not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 06:59 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I'm happy the White House ignored it. I would not want to be a member of any group that Trump admires. After all, Trump looks up to misogynists, racists, bigots, criminals, and dictators. And since I am a biracial disabled female atheist lesbian, I am the target of his and his supporters' hate in every way possible. Keep on hating, Trumpeters. It only exposes your weakness
I would love to see just one piece of hard core evidence that Trump admires racists. Just ridiculous hyperbole.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:21 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks

And since I am a biracial disabled female atheist lesbian, I am the target of his and his supporters' hate in every way possible.
We have taken your request to be hated under consideration. Unfortunately, a mere biracial disabled female atheist lesbian does not meet our guidelines for hate.

However, we cordially invite you to contact us again for reconsideration as one of our candidates for hatred at such time when you have achieved the status of biracial disabled female atheist lesbian little person of Laotian ancestry with a Hispanic surname. Additional consideration for your case may be given if you can present conclusive evidence of residency in Southern New Guinea for a minimum of ten (10) years out of the past twenty (20) years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post

Not transgender? Check your privilege.
POW! (Insert "That's gotta hurt!" emoji here.)

Old 06-13-2018, 05:59 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annino View Post
Ok, I am white, able bodied, male, Christian, and straight. I find much more hate coming from the groups you identify with than the ones I do......
This

Old 06-13-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post
Right on!! The Trumps would much rather endorse Klan month if they could. Not sure why he doesnt.
When is Klan month?

How about you progressive thinkers start an antifa month celebrated by burning and trashing private property, assaulting people with bike locks and other such celebratory actions.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Why are there so many official month's of whatever? Which one is White People month where we recognize white people for all their wonderful contributions? Which month is the Jewish month? Chinese? Russian? Can we get a month for fishermen? How about electricians? What about heterosexual pride month?

Or ... we could stop having official months of X. It's just silly. We either equally value everyone or we do not.
As an Irish American I'm deeply offended that we get one lousy day The inhumanity of it!

Old 06-13-2018, 10:47 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
does this mean the teeny boppers won't vote for Trump ?

Teeny boppers can't vote!

Old 06-13-2018, 10:50 AM

1,874 posts, read 817,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I'm happy the White House ignored it. I would not want to be a member of any group that Trump admires. After all, Trump looks up to misogynists, racists, bigots, criminals, and dictators. And since I am a biracial disabled female atheist lesbian, I am the target of his and his supporters' hate in every way possible. Keep on hating, Trumpeters. It only exposes your weakness
what will you identify as tomorrow?

Old 06-13-2018, 10:52 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
WT?

Did it ever dawn on you that if you didn't were those labels on your sleeve, maybe people wouldn't give a flip.
Also, aside from all the identity boxes you can check off that Trump has been unfairly maligned as being ___ist or ___phobe, since when has he ever been accused of being against disabled people?
I have seen him paying respect to many a disabled veteran, and often speaks of finding ways to help improve their lives based on the honor they deserve for service to our country.

You really need to stop watching MSNBC 24/7 that finds fault with Trump just for breathing. Heck even if he saved a puppy from drowning, the leftist loons would spin it in some negative way.

`

Head line in the NYT...TRUMP WALKS ON WATER....BECAUSE HE CAN'T SWIM

Old 06-13-2018, 10:54 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times
Trump's base is mostly made up of cranky, paranoid old white people who do not care for this "new world" United States, where gays can get married, blacks can walk through the front door of an establishment, and Muslims can worship Allah.

Trump's supporters do not like pride month, so Donald chose not to acknowledge it. That simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies