Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 06:04 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zengha View Post
You are welcome. I personally believe the world would be a better place were only those very physically and mentally excellent were around. I think that eugenics should have been something that to this day were wholly accepted and embraced. Imagine a world where the only humans around were extremely physically and mentally excellent.
is that you Adolf?

Old 06-13-2018, 06:17 PM

387 posts, read 356,337 times
Quote:
Yes, but given how inherently stupid/genetically defective humans are things would be a lot better were we to be wiped out. Are we really that much better off than in medieval times? Sure we can vote, but in the end we constantly vote for the kinds of people that would make Vlad the Impaler look good. Why should such an inherently defective species that constantly votes against their own best interests be allowed to exist?
I live in the real world....Not some fake over romanticist view of the natural world like alot of you "Humans are the worst things on earth....we should go extinct" pansies live in.....

In reality all living creatures are cruel, mean, self centered, viscious, destructive things....Humans just have the ability to come up with uniquely destructive things and implement them in uniquely destructive ways....We ALSO have the unique ability to be reasoned with to hopefully minimize/reduce our cruelty

Saying that Humans are any inherently "worse" or more selfish/less moral than any other animal is just retarded.....and blatantly untrue....

Old 06-13-2018, 06:22 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,436,015 times
Quote:
More than 99 percent of all species, amounting to over five billion species,[1] that ever lived on Earth are estimated to be extinct.[2][3][4] Estimates on the number of Earth's current species range from 10 million to 14 million,[5] of which about 1.2 million have been documented and over 86 percent have not yet been described.[6] More recently, in May 2016, scientists reported that 1 trillion species are estimated to be on Earth currently with only one-thousandth of one percent described.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction

Old 06-13-2018, 06:23 PM

387 posts, read 356,337 times
If a lack of "morality" is the deciding factor why Humans are trash and deserve to go extinct then I'm afraid every creature on this earth would have to go extinct aswell (and many far far before humans)...

Alot of pansies simply do not realize just how viscious/cold/savage/one dimensional animals and the natural world are so of course they are going to think that Humans are the worst thing in existence....Are we really the worst thing in existence??? Of course not....But all these fruitcakes have an over romanticized view of nature....

Old 06-15-2018, 12:01 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Sounds awfully extreme.

Let's start small, and ease into it. Begin with the conservatives, and see how things look then.
Let the in-fighting begin.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:26 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,038,045 times
Quote:

If humans went extinct would you view it as a bad thing?

Nope. And there is no "if" about it, it's 100% guaranteed to happen. Everything eventually goes extinct and gets replaced by something else. There's no reason to view it as a bad or good thing that humans WILL become extinct, it's just a natural thing.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:37 PM

1,874 posts, read 818,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Before he died, Stephen Hawking warned us to find a new planet within the next 100 years.

Stephen Hawking: We Have 100 Years to Colonize New Planet | Time

Stephen Hawking's warning: it's time to get the hell off planet Earth - Vox

This time we can hopefully have our own planet without religous fundamentalist nutcases and other such poisonous ideology.
you won't even move to Canada like you said. you think you're going to move to a different planet?

Old 06-15-2018, 12:40 PM

1,874 posts, read 818,253 times
Quote:
You are welcome. I personally believe the world would be a better place were only those very physically and mentally excellent were around. I think that eugenics should have been something that to this day were wholly accepted and embraced. Imagine a world where the only humans around were extremely physically and mentally excellent.
do you have a little Hitler 'stache too?

Old 06-15-2018, 12:42 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Despite being viewed as a higher intelligence of life, humans are anything but. Honestly, I think that only around 5% of people on the planet have any right to call themselves "intelligent". The vast majority of people are hardly any more mentally capable than someone with the worst form of down syndrome. Personally, I think things were better when there was a very small yet intelligent group of people at the top and there was just everyone else. Heck, just look what we have where everyone gets a voice. The dumbest most evil people get voted into power willingly.

With that said I know if I heard there was a meteor or disease or something that was going to wipe out every human I would gladly welcome it. I think as a species, humans are FAR too stupid/ignorant/idiotic to deserve to exist, and humans going extinct would only be a good thing with nothing of value being lost.
There is no shortage of hateful little morons in the world. But most people are good and kind. Change your life now or be miserable, your choice.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:53 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,038,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Before he died, Stephen Hawking warned us to find a new planet within the next 100 years.

Stephen Hawking: We Have 100 Years to Colonize New Planet | Time

Stephen Hawking's warning: it's time to get the hell off planet Earth - Vox

This time we can hopefully have our own planet without religous fundamentalist nutcases and other such poisonous ideology.

I had read about that. I used to have a lot of respect for Hawking before he made that declaration that humans needed to leave earth and colonize new planets. Basically he was advising that humans need to go out and spread their poison to other places in the universe. After that I lost my respect for him.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies