Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 01:54 AM

116 posts, read 89,398 times

Advertisements

Despite being viewed as a higher intelligence of life, humans are anything but. Honestly, I think that only around 5% of people on the planet have any right to call themselves "intelligent". The vast majority of people are hardly any more mentally capable than someone with the worst form of down syndrome. Personally, I think things were better when there was a very small yet intelligent group of people at the top and there was just everyone else. Heck, just look what we have where everyone gets a voice. The dumbest most evil people get voted into power willingly.

With that said I know if I heard there was a meteor or disease or something that was going to wipe out every human I would gladly welcome it. I think as a species, humans are FAR too stupid/ignorant/idiotic to deserve to exist, and humans going extinct would only be a good thing with nothing of value being lost.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:06 AM

31,081 posts, read 22,094,503 times
If we were extinct we wouldn't know. Answer: Doesnt matter.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:12 AM

14,683 posts, read 14,656,423 times
Humans aren't as much stupid as we are greedy. In most parts of the world, people only care about their own self-interest, rather than seeing the big picture of how hard it is for billions of people to share a planet without working together and sacrificing for the greater good (survival). Greed is what will kill us off, and outside of a segment who tried to reverse the damage, it will be our own fault.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:13 AM

609 posts, read 303,581 times
Thanks for sharing your genocidal thoughts openly with all of us

Old 06-13-2018, 02:16 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,595,236 times
If a disaster had wiped out humans 75 years ago, the other life on earth would have been able to survive. But now, with about 450 nuclear power plants and thousands of waste ponds, with deadly radioactivity in them, if we suddenly died, they would all erupt and take everything with them. If we cancelled all nuclear power generation now and dedicated trillions of dollars to cleaning up the waste, it would take us several decades to complete and more resources than we have. When we let the promoters of nuclear power sell us a bill of goods, we were doomed, less than a decade later.

Old 06-13-2018, 03:35 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,591,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zengha View Post
Despite being viewed as a higher intelligence of life, humans are anything but. Honestly, I think that only around 5% of people on the planet have any right to call themselves "intelligent". The vast majority of people are hardly any more mentally capable than someone with the worst form of down syndrome. Personally, I think things were better when there was a very small yet intelligent group of people at the top and there was just everyone else. Heck, just look what we have where everyone gets a voice. The dumbest most evil people get voted into power willingly.

With that said I know if I heard there was a meteor or disease or something that was going to wipe out every human I would gladly welcome it. I think as a species, humans are FAR too stupid/ignorant/idiotic to deserve to exist, and humans going extinct would only be a good thing with nothing of value being lost.
You do realize anything that wiped out all those dumb humans would also kill you, right?

Old 06-13-2018, 03:53 AM

117 posts, read 142,192 times
To answer your question, no I would not.

Old 06-13-2018, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupp-certified View Post
Thanks for sharing your genocidal thoughts openly with all of us
You are welcome. I personally believe the world would be a better place were only those very physically and mentally excellent were around. I think that eugenics should have been something that to this day were wholly accepted and embraced. Imagine a world where the only humans around were extremely physically and mentally excellent.

Old 06-13-2018, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
You do realize anything that wiped out all those dumb humans would also kill you, right?
Yes, but given how inherently stupid/genetically defective humans are things would be a lot better were we to be wiped out. Are we really that much better off than in medieval times? Sure we can vote, but in the end we constantly vote for the kinds of people that would make Vlad the Impaler look good. Why should such an inherently defective species that constantly votes against their own best interests be allowed to exist?

Old 06-13-2018, 04:33 AM

30,443 posts, read 21,280,188 times
It would be great to wake up nate and be the only one left on this planet. I could go house to house for years taking guns and money and anything i wanted. Only thing that would worry me is the power going out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies