Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 07:01 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,431,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I worked with and for Jane in her video exercise business and corresponded with many who loved her and many who forgave her and those included vets. Many loved what she did to get them off their butts and moving to her exercise videos.

She and I both went thru hip replacements for all that great exercise in those days.

I'll never forgive GWB for pushing the button to go to the continuing wars and killing millions of innocent people in the Middle East, women, children and their husbands and fathers.. And it continues. But that is OK, huh folks?

Jane is against all wars. And so am I. What do they accomplish?

Jane did a lot in our town back in the 1970's and I thank her and Tom Hayden, who is now gone, for their work.
funny how you blame bush for continuing wars and killing millions of innocent children
when a half a million Iraq children died during the Clinton years, and Madeline Albright said it was "well worth it"

Quote:
Jane is against all wars
there is nothing wrong with that... even as a Soldier, I am against wars, we plan and train for wars, but pray for peace....

I am all for protesting wars or other wrong doings... but.....

what ms fonda did (helping the enemy) was WRONG, and NOT ABOUT protesting a war that we started by splitting up the country in 1945 by FDR, Stalin, and Churchill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2018, 07:10 PM

45,396 posts, read 26,983,057 times
Who is Fonda talking about... Hollywood elites?

Old 06-13-2018, 07:32 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,652,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
funny how you blame bush for continuing wars and killing millions of innocent children
when a half a million Iraq children died during the Clinton years, and Madeline Albright said it was "well worth it"

there is nothing wrong with that... even as a Soldier, I am against wars, we plan and train for wars, but pray for peace....

I am all for protesting wars or other wrong doings... but.....

what ms fonda did (helping the enemy) was WRONG, and NOT ABOUT protesting a war that we started by splitting up the country in 1945 by FDR, Stalin, and Churchill

Train for Peace...Protest the wars. Are there not Vets for Peace groups. Why continue to let those 5 ***** generals retire with their fat cat salaries.

Picking up the guns are not Peace Signs.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:47 PM

17,379 posts, read 9,207,763 times
Quote:
I worked with and for Jane in her video exercise business and corresponded with many who loved her and many who forgave her and those included vets. Many loved what she did to get them off their butts and moving to her exercise videos.

She and I both went thru hip replacements for all that great exercise in those days.

I'll never forgive GWB for pushing the button to go to the continuing wars and killing millions of innocent people in the Middle East, women, children and their husbands and fathers.. And it continues. But that is OK, huh folks?

Jane did a lot in our town back in the 1970's and I thank her and Tom Hayden, who is now gone, for their work in helping those who needed fair rental prices.

We could use another Jane and Tom 21st Century versions as our town is out of sight housing price wise...out of sight. The gougers are filling the deep pockets here for their $$$$ developments.

WOW! How special that must have been for you ... working with the same STAR that did Anti-American videos while my classmates were dying. They spat on those soldiers that made it home.

Thanks Jane. Thanks John. Hero’s of the Communist Leftists.
Call Jane, maybe she will buy you a Mansion. Good Luck.

Old 06-13-2018, 09:53 PM

10,019 posts, read 9,472,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I find it funny how Trump supporters still obsess over Jane Fonda. I get they're older too but Jane Fonda is 80 years old.
Commenting on Janes statement is obsession? You do realize this is a discussion board.

Old 06-14-2018, 02:39 AM

37,097 posts, read 42,098,467 times
None of them are equipped to have anything to do with government except say words they are paid to say. I mean, is she talking "take to the streets"? Because that's been done a few times and all we got out of it was some memes.

Old 06-14-2018, 07:23 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,915,502 times
Hollywood elite

do these people have just an iota of a grip on reality??

Old 06-14-2018, 07:29 AM

45,135 posts, read 26,317,877 times
Kudos for her honesty, because this what is all about, taking back the power. As horrible as Trump is, very few on the other team ever offer up any credible criticism of him. In fact if Fonda and her ilk did have the power, they'd probably do very little differently i.e. taxes, laws, wars

Old 06-14-2018, 09:08 AM

33,058 posts, read 12,319,303 times
Quote:

Jane did a lot in our town back in the 1970's and I thank her and Tom Hayden, who is now gone, for their work in helping those who needed fair rental prices.

We could use another Jane and Tom 21st Century versions as our town is out of sight housing price wise...out of sight. The gougers are filling the deep pockets here for their $$$$ developments.
Pathetic.

The concept of rent control is anti-American, anti-freedom, and unpatriotic.

Old 06-14-2018, 09:19 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
The old saying that a happy life is the best revenge sums up Jane Fonda. She continues to be vibrant, active, and enjoying success in her 80s and not giving a rat’s *@# about the haters out there. Always admired her and continue to admire her today. A true class act!
Right?? Plus I love the show "Grace and Frankie".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies