Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2018, 12:23 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Totally agree top 5 nothing burger of all time just more propaganda for the Faux Snooze sheep
I agree it was a Nothingburger. I already knew how rampant the bias against Trump was in the FBI/DOJ and the internal dysfunction in conducting the email debacle. The problem was an out-of-control, egotistical Comey who pulled the October Surprise. Oh well, the best laid schemes of mice and men often go awry. I guess all the new details makes the report a Somethingburger.

For people who trusted the impartiality of the FBI/DOJ, the report is a Juicyburger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2018, 12:40 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,211,164 times
Quote:
BREAKING: IG Horowitz failed to obtain or examine Strok's emails from the gmail account he used to conduct official FBI business, including the Clinton and Trump/Russia investigations
Quote:
BREAKING: IG Horowitz confirms his staff did not recover all of Strzok's or Page's text messages from the December 15, 2016 - May 17, 2017 "gap" period when FBI suffered mysterious archiving"glitch" ...

hmmm...

Old 06-15-2018, 12:46 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
poor, poor Hillary. the fix was in and she still lost. FBI and DOJ biased on her behalf and she still lost.
Trump beat the Bush Dynasty, the Clinton Dynasty and now played the 4th Branch of Government beautifully and looks to be well on his way to re-election in 2020.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:56 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Trump beat the Bush Dynasty, the Clinton Dynasty and now played the 4th Branch of Government beautifully and looks to be well on his way to re-election in 2020.
IG report proves that Trump was lying about the FBI for the last year.

Done dusted Bentbow, you can say whatever you like Trump and his cult have LOST . the FBI has been cleared and all the wishing and whining won't change that.

The FBI has been cleared by the IG, they investigated hillary as required, they followed precedent and there was no reason to charge Hillary with anything at all.

hardluck Trumpers, i know how much you guys were wishing this would go against Hillary, but much like every other lie the right tells in the end the truth outs and the cult gets beaten.

Old 06-15-2018, 01:02 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
IG report proves that Trump was lying about the FBI for the last year.
Um, no it does not, it proves they(and the MSM and Hollywood) were in the bag for Clinton and -still- couldnt win, how embarrassing for the Democrats.

Old 06-15-2018, 01:04 PM

30,143 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
You got that 180 degrees backwards. Comey's actions SAVAGED Hillary's chances, not salvaged. If he hadn't broken FBI practices by discussing the investigation into her emails, while lying by omission by NOT discussing the investigation into Trump, this thread would be moot because there never would have been a Trump Administration.

So sure, the FBI is broken, but the idiot Trump and his acolytes can't understand that it broke in his favor.
It's the OJ defense. Prove that those doing the investigation are flawed and some of them are biased against the defense. In OJ's case, it was black people in this case Republicans.

Then because of that, you argue that any findings of guilt were done by potentially flawed and possibly biased investigators and should not be believed. The OJ jury bought it and so are the Trumpers now.

Old 06-15-2018, 01:09 PM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
A major take away I got from the IG report was that the FBI sitting on getting a warrant for the weiner laptop emails was a major factor in the outcome. If they delayed in order to help HRC it backfired. That is the reason why Comey felt forced to "inform" everyone a week before election because he felt someone was about to leak the FBI sitting on this info.

Yikes. This sounds scary, and true.

If true, this is very messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The fix was in for Hillary by the Obama regime, and this is not anywhere close to over with yet.
Please please please please please, tell us how the Obama "REGIME" ... IS Trump's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
https://www.weeklystandard.com/eric-...-investigation

"It seems the fix was in not just for Hillary, but her enablers too. In February 2016, Agent 1 had just interviewed Hillary’s personal IT guy. The agent then had this exchange with a fellow FBI employee:

FBI Employee: “boom…how did the [witness] go”

Agent 1: “Awesome. Lied his ass off. Went from never inside the scif [sensitive compartmented information facility] at res, to looked in when it was being constructed, to remove the trash twice, to troubleshot the secure fax with HRC a couple times, to everytime there was a secure fax i did it with HRC. Ridic,”

FBI Employee: “would be funny if he was the only guy charged n this deal”

Agent 1: “I know. For 1001. Even if he said the truth and didnt have a clearance when handling the secure fax — aint noone gonna do s--t”"

Not bias. Wanted HRC cleared but her personal IT guy "lied his ass off." Flynn, agents said didn't lie, but he was a Trump guy and anti-Obama so his life gets ruined because Mueller wants to squeeze him to get to Trump.

This is our government. They can all rot in hell.
Double yikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Wow, you read through the tread, understood that paragraph was taken out of context and posted it anyways , that is just sad.
Were you smoking crack last night? I copied an excerpt from the IG Report with page numbers and all.

PERIOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
The IG report says nothing about YOU, so it certainly doesnt say you are right..about anything.
McGowdog did show you where you are wrong in #236.

Obvious violation of 18 U.S. Code § 798, but we know of course nothing will become of it because her name is Clinton.
laws are for poor people.
This.

With a side dish of :doublesmack-paddywhack:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Having read most of the report’s highlights now, this feels like the stuff of banana republics.

And it’s shocking the level of ignorance, incompetence, and juvenile thinking of these high level FBI & DOJ agents and lawyers—- they can smell Trump supporters in Walmart, Trump supporters are poor or middle class ignorant people who are lazy POS, Trump supporters are deplorable, Hillary will be president so they don’t want to go after her with a bear gun, they must/can stop Trump from being president. etc etc etc....

Trump’s biggest failing to me is not getting rid of Sessions and replacing him with a pit bull swamp drainer as AG.
Even Strzok is still working there!
Yeah, that seems to be the score.

Still wondering how Chucklebuckets Schumer and company will be able to blow their Russia Russia Russia Stormy Putin story on one side their moufs and The Obama Regime and Comey had it out for the HRC Campaign story on the other side their moufs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Which I can't understand. He and McCabe were Democrat operatives. They worked together to help Hillary, to protect her. And to harm Trump.

At least McCabe got the door. How Sortzk can hang on is beyond me.
Keep your friends close... Yada yada.

It will all work out for the best good in the end.

I don't know how, it just will.

Evil always has a half-life.

It will lose. It always does in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I’m just wondering when the partisan teenagers at the FBI had time to get any work done between the thousands of texts they send each other?
Right.

I'd be dog sick of somebody if I texted them 50,000 times in... Whatever time that took.

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-15-2018 at 01:38 PM..

Old 06-15-2018, 01:10 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,361 times
Anyone think Trump actually read the IG report?

Old 06-15-2018, 01:14 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Anyone think Trump actually read the IG report?
No he probably didn't. Though that is what you have people for. Reports are read and interpreted by others who provide their expert opinion. I am sure that lawmakers don't read what they vote on for the most part either.

Old 06-15-2018, 01:14 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
There you go........You can make all kinds of arguments against Trump and the vast majority will be legit but in the end, Comey deserved to be fired.
And as President, Trump had complete authority to do so for no reason at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies