Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 04:51 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
And every follow up look at that investigation has made it clear that it was handled improperly by people who had a vested interested in her never being charged with a crime.

If she didn't do it to hide her email why did she go through all the trouble and the expense of setting up her own email server then hiding it from investigators all that time? Give me 1 good reason so I can laugh at your bull**** excuse.

Coming from a delusional Hillary supporter, I'll take that as a compliment.
First off i am not and have never been a Hillary supporter. Much prefer other candidates to Clinton. I certainly did vote for her but that was because of her absurd opponent.

I do however have a fondness for truth which tends to make me anti-right a large part of the time. It is unfortunate that truth and the right mix so badly. You again demonstrate the problem here.

In no way was her email hidden. Look at her email address. She set up her own server for practical reasons. I personally have a couple though I no longer use private hardware which I did for some years. And in fact it is very doubtful that state.gov is as secure as a small private server run properly.

All the investigation end up finding for Clinton. The right of course immediately claims a biased investigation. And that is how they think. If the investigation does not produce the result desired by the right it was biased or otherwise rigged. Only investigations that have the answer desired are real. Sad actually.

The IG report is yet another example. Found that the Clinton email was done correctly and assisted Trump not Hillary. Immediate right wing response...the fix was in...

Old 06-15-2018, 04:57 PM

44 posts, read 14,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Standard right wing propaganda lacking any truth.

All investigations of Clinton have made it clear she did nothing illegal or even wrong.

This is absolutely no indication that she set up her email to prevent access. Simply silly. It would have been easy and quite possible to do so but she did not do any of those things that would have prevented discovery.

The right wing has this absurd view of Clinton utterly removed from truth. Perhaps best described as the rights alternate reality.
All investigations by who?
McCabe, Strzok, and Comey. the guys who let her slide, and now are under investigations themselves for the manner in which they investigated Hillary Clinton?
Is that the alternate reality you are concerned about?

Old 06-15-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlandwonder View Post
All investigations by who?
McCabe, Strzok, and Comey. the guys who let her slide, and now are under investigations themselves for the manner in which they investigated Hillary Clinton?
Is that the alternate reality you are concerned about?
Again the weird right view of reality. Comey cost Clinton the Presidency yet he and his were somehow favoring her? You don't see the absurdness of your view? That is what it takes to be on the right on these issues...a complete ability to ignore the obvious reality.

Old 06-15-2018, 05:09 PM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
She was hiding it from anyone who tried to hold her accountable for anything, we've seen enough proof of that in every investigation that tried to look into her corruption. The Secret Service isn't the US gov. IT department.
And Trump tears up papers that lawfully must be saved for the archives. The 2 guys who had to empty the trash can and paste them back together complained that the work was too trivial for people making 60 grand a year. They got fired.

What was she doing in secret? All appointments at the State department were open for anybody to see who was on the calendar. All contributions to the Foundation were open records for anybody to check. Their income tax return for the last 25 years was on the internet.

The Secret Service knew everybody who knocked on her door.

You guys were pretty good at holding her accountable.

Old 06-15-2018, 05:17 PM

44 posts, read 14,615 times
Quote:
Again the weird right view of reality. Comey cost Clinton the Presidency yet he and his were somehow favoring her? You don't see the absurdness of your view? That is what it takes to be on the right on these issues...a complete ability to ignore the obvious reality.
Clinton lost Clinton the presidency.
Do you not see the obvious in your view?

Old 06-15-2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Nope. She won the popular vote. And it is very likely she would have carried the electoral college but for the machinations of Comey.

I would agree certainly she could have done better. As I have said repeatedly the server may have been legal but it was also dumb.

I will defend her much more strongly on Benghazi. That was entirely right wing political propaganda. Sure there was stuff going on in Benghazi. But that was CIA not State. And the guy who was the smartest in the world about what was going on in Benghazi made a miscalculation that caused his death. None of this read remotely on Clinton. Even the film lie was a Federal promotion to shield the CIA activity. Clinton did nothing more than play her assigned role.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:17 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,368,059 times
Quote:

Clinton lost the Presidency because the Russians were helping Trump, big time!

Old 06-15-2018, 07:31 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,973,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
You’ve got to be kidding!! DONALD TRUMP is the most self-important and entitled person on the face of the planet, bar none.
My point exactly, and somehow Hillary manage to get beat by him. Two f'ing clowns that ran for POTUS, both miserable excuses for candidates and they both should have lost.

Old 06-16-2018, 01:46 PM

16,552 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
She had no role in "bleach bit". Done by a IT employee of the server maintainer if he was told specifically not to.

Deletion of the 22,000 by her attorneys. No testimony she had any role in it.

Hammers to blackberries is standard practice when a device is replaced by another. You transfer all the items you wish to retain and then destroy the device.

Emails on the Weiner lap top may be a problem for her assistant but not for Clinton.

So as is obvious the problem is with the Trump cultist not Clinton.
Sadly, I suspect you believe every excuse you have just listed and probably more.

For one thing, many people (not just Trump supporters) were pointing out the illegality of what Hillary did.

The one thing you and others cannot get around is the use of a private server to do SD business on,
along with the erasure/destruction of those emails. They did not belong to her, they belonged to you & I, the American public.

For you to be naive enough to believe she did the private server for anything but anticipating covering her own rear end would be sad. Heck many of her own supporters cringed when she came up with the lame excuses she proffered(one device for convenience, erased emails were only about yoga/weddings/etc., wiping of the server, etc.) even though they hoped she would get away with it.
But maybe you are when you pretend all these people that worked for her didn't do XYZ on her orders.
Ironically, allowing her staff and/or lawyers to even receive the emails, much less erase them was breaking the law if they all didn't have top level security clearances. Since she was SoS, she had the potential to have some of the most sensitive top level info on her unprotected server, thus anyone having access had to have equal clearance to her.
I've head her apologists claim that she as SoS could authorize anyone she wants to have top security clearance, but that has obviously been proved to be rubbish.

I could go on, but it would likely be wasted on you. Hopefully others can see through your partisan excuse making for her.

`

Old 06-16-2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Sadly, I suspect you believe every excuse you have just listed and probably more.

For one thing, many people (not just Trump supporters) were pointing out the illegality of what Hillary did.

The one thing you and others cannot get around is the use of a private server to do SD business on,
along with the erasure/destruction of those emails. They did not belong to her, they belonged to you & I, the American public.

For you to be naive enough to believe she did the private server for anything but anticipating covering her own rear end would be sad. Heck many of her own supporters cringed when she came up with the lame excuses she proffered(one device for convenience, erased emails were only about yoga/weddings/etc., wiping of the server, etc.) even though they hoped she would get away with it.
But maybe you are when you pretend all these people that worked for her didn't do XYZ on her orders.
Ironically, allowing her staff and/or lawyers to even receive the emails, much less erase them was breaking the law if they all didn't have top level security clearances. Since she was SoS, she had the potential to have some of the most sensitive top level info on her unprotected server, thus anyone having access had to have equal clearance to her.
I've head her apologists claim that she as SoS could authorize anyone she wants to have top security clearance, but that has obviously been proved to be rubbish.

I could go on, but it would likely be wasted on you. Hopefully others can see through your partisan excuse making for her.

`
You are still denying the fact situation. The bleach bit is very well documented. And the missing emails may have had a few government ones but the vast majority was Clinton private stuff. The issue was that the criteria used by the attorneys to sort was not sufficient to guarantee they caught all the government ones.

And she did not do the server in any way that would have covered her rear end. She could have but did not.

And nothing on the server was classified. There are some agencies that claim it should have been but all agree it was not.

It is amazing the degree to which the right will deny the known facts to project their propaganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies