Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 05:47 AM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
They will turn SA into a failed state like Somalia. I am sure the racists and leftists will then blame white people for whatever happens, even if the white people are the victims.
Yeah, push the white people out then blame them for leaving and when they trickle back in, whine about gentrification. If they want the absence of whites, give it to them. I hear places with no white people are doing just great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2018, 06:32 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,988,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X14Freak View Post
Difference with Jews and White South Africans is that White South Africans more or less control the economy of South Africa and almost all ANC leaders cooperate and work with them when it comes to corporate affairs and the management of the economy. None of them have any sort of desire for the radical changes proposed by the EFF and in fact EFF was formed by Julius Malema because the ANC expelled him. Julius Malema's base of support is also limited to the Limpopo region (the poorest region in South Africa). Black South Africans are barely even unified and tribalism is rampant and Jacob Zuma was notorious for employing a spoils system that mainly benefited the Zulu ethnic group.
What?

The radical EFF influence and popularity has been growing, and not just in the Limpopo region.

It has grown in Guateng(!) also, and although weakest in the south (where DA has a foothold), it has grown in the Cape areas.

The EFF is 3rd largest party in South Africa now, trailing only ANC and DA.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/201...rs_a_23391412/

The ANC is till the biggest party, but the poor performance by the ANC over the years has Malema and his crew of clowns selling their neo Marxist Kool Aid readily.

Old 06-17-2018, 06:46 AM

9,468 posts, read 10,794,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Yeah, push the white people out then blame them for leaving and when they trickle back in, whine about gentrification. If they want the absence of whites, give it to them. I hear places with no white people are doing just great.
What would happen if the 5 million white people win a civil war? First I would think that would be just and deserved. However those white people would then be vilified and condemned by SJW around the world. However they face possible genocide. They have a right to do whatever is necessary to beat these people. The white people are the sons and daughters of the former elite, they are better educated, better trained and have more skills. They also grew up watching the first world nation they were born into transform into the third world before thier very eyes. I would imagine they are very motivated. It is very possible they may win.

Old 06-17-2018, 10:07 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
And Hitler only led a fringe group too, and then everything changed. The SA govt. isn’t exactly in favor of whites holding onto their farms. Friends in SA have told me it is increasingly hard for whites to get into universities due to racial quotas. They tell me much of the water and electric problems similarly come from corruption and quotas that put unqualified blacks into key positions. Govt. does little to address the rampant violent crime that causes whites to live behind walls and razor wire and with bars on the doors and windows. A friend with a business says stores routinely are kept locked and must purposely unlock them to allow customers in. Things continue to get worse. When and if it turns to open genocide is anyone’s guess. It is a risk whites who choose to remain take. The 1930’s Germany parallel is not too far fetched.
And the mainstream media in America is not covering it . It’s a shame .
CNN constantly puts out articles based on race or racism. But it’s about situations usually that may or may not be racism .
How long did they talk about the Starbucks story ?
What’s worse , getting kicked out of a Starbucks or being murdered or having to live behind razor wire because of fear of being killed due to your race . And I don’t believe that the Starbucks guys even were kicked out due to race .

I don’t see this ending well unfortunately.

Old 06-17-2018, 10:11 AM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
World Nut Daily is on par with Breitbart.
Yeah, the conservative versions of the NYT and CNN.

Old 06-18-2018, 06:55 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
I note 2 ad hominem fallacies on the first page, and after someone pointed out that the story is legit, the posters never return to say 'I stand corrected, my bad.' How is that not trolling?

Old 06-19-2018, 09:59 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I note 2 ad hominem fallacies on the first page, and after someone pointed out that the story is legit, the posters never return to say 'I stand corrected, my bad.' How is that not trolling?
they'll never return to this thread.

meanwhile..

6 Farm attacks and 2 farm murders today, Man fatally shot, woman injured in Komatipoort farm attack

Old 06-19-2018, 11:49 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Cant figure out why they are not out of there at light speed. Australia's gain SA loss.

Old 06-19-2018, 12:55 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,394,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
World Nut Daily is on par with Breitbart.
Either he said it or he didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies