Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 05:31 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,298,710 times

Advertisements

Y'all stay classy there libs...lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2018, 07:01 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,183,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Y'all stay classy there libs...lol.
Quote:
I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

I did try and f*** her. She was married.

No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a *****. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony **** and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab ’em by the *****. You can do anything.
Yeah, he really puts the ass in class, right?

Old 06-17-2018, 08:20 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,942,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
No, it has to be said repeatedly because you don't even recognize or take responsibility for your own hypocrisy.
-- Legend, DeNiro, millions of others do not remotely live what they claim to be. That = FRAUDS.
-- I suggested they go live elsewhere b/c I know that millions of us that don't LIVE to FIGHT or look for a boogeyman around ever corner would live in greater peace and more prosperity. I also know that you all, in your "utopian paradise", would tear each other apart given the need to blame others as a way of lessening the intense self-loathing.
-- How about Red Zin, who won't answer the questions I posed in Post #26? What does that indicate about sincerity?

Were you bothered about it during the last administration? Oh, or did the lame media not cover it very much so people weren't aware? Do you think they should have done their jobs then? Do you grasp their bias?
It bothers me no matter who is in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies